Chapter 148 I got meat as I wished!

So that night, Chen Xi was eaten up and down by his grandfather, inside and out!

This extremely hungry tiger seemed desperate to eat, Chen Xi couldn't handle it at all, and half his life was tossed out in just one night.

His voice was hoarse and his big eyes were swollen from crying, but the master turned a deaf ear to him and turned a blind eye. He was so stubborn that he insisted on stuffing the bad thing in his body overnight.

And that little brat didn't know what was going on, but he obediently didn't bother all night. His father and Mu's father made such a big noise, and when he was woken up, he just pricked up his ears to eavesdrop on a few words, and then He fell asleep again.

Lei Che saw that the brat was so sensible that he didn't mess up his good business, and he became unscrupulous, suppressing Chen Xi's endless demands.

The next morning, Chen Xi struggled to open his swollen eyes from crying, only to realize that it was already high in the sun, and there was a slight bumping sound from the kitchen, probably his grandfather was preparing lunch for him.

This bastard master didn't know how to cherish him at all, he was really mad at him!

Chen Xi's puckered mouth could hang oil bottles, and he kicked the tightly wrapped quilt angrily, but the kick didn't matter, not only the quilt was wrapped even tighter, but also Chen Xi His waist was twisted.

"Tear, it hurts to death!" Chen Xi snorted, holding his waist and trying to support his body, but as soon as he lifted his leg, he was stuck on the spot stiffly, and he didn't dare to move. There

, There seemed to be a little tightness there, and when he lifted his legs, he felt as if a howling cold wind poured into his body. Chen Xi was so ashamed that he shivered all over, and his little face was flushed. He was told not to let

him stay in it overnight. , If you don't listen, Master is really... Really shameless, shameless, shameless!

Chen Xi didn't know what to say to calm down the suffocation in his chest, so he could only keep rolling his eyes, and scolded his master from head to toe in his heart!

After a while, Lei Che came out of the kitchen with the lotus leaf porridge, only to see that his baby, Pimple, was twisted and limp in the bed, and he was sleeping with the baby who had woken up in the crib beside him. The little boy stared wide-eyed.

"Xiaoxi, are you awake? Are you hungry? Come and eat something." Lei Che greeted with a satisfied face, and opened his mouth wide.

Hearing this, Chen Xi ignored it at all, turned his head away with a cold snort, and sulked at the corner by himself, his bulging appearance was like a ball about to explode!

Seeing this scene, Lei Che sneered, but was not angry. He also knew that he was the one who went too far last night.

But isn't this unbearable? Men, as soon as the sperm comes to their minds, they can't care about anything, and their minds are full of one word - do it!

Putting down the bowl and chopsticks, Lei Che wiped his nose in embarrassment, then walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, tentatively reaching out his hand to cover Chen Xi's round and delicate shoulders.

"Xiaoxi, don't be angry, it's okay for me to apologize to you? It won't be like that in the future, I'm sure it won't be like that!" When Lei Che said this, his voice was swearing, but if Chen Xi turned his head and took a look You will find that this old man's eyes are wandering, and he is just perfunctory him without distraction!

After hearing this, Chen Xi curled his lips and didn't answer.

I'm still very angry, but I can't really get into trouble with my master because of this kind of thing. After all, my father is a husband, he is a wife, and the matter of bedbrother is his duty as a husband!

But this duty is really hard to do, the gap between the two buttocks is still swollen, sore, and swollen, I don't know if it was spoiled by playing!

"Xiaoxi, I was really wrong. I apologize to you. I will definitely pay attention to Xiaoxi's feelings in the future. I will no longer be so unrestrained. Xiaoxi turned around and told me to talk to you, eat some food, and don't talk to yourself. I can't get over it!" Lei Che saw that the little guy hadn't pulled his shoulders away from his big hand, his eyes lit up, and he knew that this was just a joke, and he continued to speak soft words, but he really didn't say a few words. The little thing softened his heart.

Reluctantly turning around, Chen Xi pursed his lips, staring pitifully at his grandfather!

The baby is very wronged, but if the baby doesn't say anything, you can figure it out yourself! How to make the baby happy?

Seeing this scene, Lei Che felt that an arrow had been shot in his chest, and he stood there like a fool, and the blood tank was emptied in an instant!

This little guy looks aggrieved, just like the little deer who lost his way in the morning, his big eyes are teary, pure and innocent.

The lower body suddenly tightened, and a tent of shame was propped up at the crotch of the robe. Lei Che couldn't help swallowing twice, really wishing he had to rush forward and completely dirty this little guy, every part from head to toe Everywhere is contaminated with his breath, it's good to be completely dirty!

Can this little Sao Gua be a little more self-conscious? Now that he's like this, can he stop tempting him? Knowing that I don't have any self-control when facing you, just like the stunned young man who just started, he is so fascinated by you.

But last night was already too much, Lei Che had to control himself no matter what, otherwise, he would bully people hard, and now that fat little guy must really run away from home with his cub in his arms?

Restraint and restraint, calm and calm, form is emptiness, emptiness is form, all these are floating clouds, I must stick to myself!

While reciting the heart-cleaning mantra in his heart, Lei Che tried his best to suppress the third leg, not allowing it to keep raising its head. As a result, his resolute and honest face turned into a pig's liver color.

Chen Xi waited for a long time, but he still couldn't see his father coaxing him. The anger that had just calmed down was about to rise again, but when he glanced down with his big eyes, he found something was wrong.

Huh? This...here is...?

Chen Xi tilted his head, tremblingly stretched out a pinky finger to poke it curiously, but the result was a 'thump', and the small tent that Lei Che had managed to calm down just now became even stronger in an instant. Drum!

Lei Che's old face darkened, he was really a dog, and the results of his hard work for a long time were all in vain after being pointed down by this little guy.

Not to mention that Chen Xi is already a husband, even if he doesn't know much about intercourse, he should know what's going on after seeing this miraculous reaction.

The little face suddenly became red, Chen Xi retracted the little paw that caused the trouble, and with an innocent and unclear face, he picked up the small bowl and drank the sweet rice porridge in small sips!

His eyes were not squinted, but he occasionally turned his big eyes to take a peek at Lei Che, but after being discovered by Lei Che, he shrank back like lightning.

Lei Che really has nothing to do with this little guy, that's all, let's just treat it as my unrestrained punishment last night, and save this little guy from getting angry with him all the time!

Seeing Lei Che slumped, Chen Xi felt much happier. He honestly drank two large bowls of lotus leaf porridge, and ate two eggs with a big appetite, which made his little cheeks bulge. Like a cute little hamster!

As for Lei Che, like a personal servant, willingly serving by the side, the usually sharp tiger eyes are now soft without a trace of edge, it is simply outrageously gentle.

After eating and filling his stomach, Chen Xi asked his grandfather to bring the cub over. It's time for him to breastfeed the cub!

"Grandpa, go to the cupboard and bring all the needles and threads at home. Xiaoxi wants to make a sachet for you and Xiaohu. In addition to stuffing spices, I will also stuff a peace talisman from the temple. I wish you and Xiaohu are safe and sound, so that Xiaoxi can rest assured.

As a brother, sewing is the most basic, and Chen Xi is no exception.

Hearing this, Lei Che felt warm in his heart, and he felt depressed and wanted to continue The desire to peek, turned around and reluctantly walked towards the cupboard!

Anyway, last night, he was soft and hard, and he had already tasted the taste of the little boy rations as he wished. How should I put it, salty, fragrant, and sweet , not very much to the taste of adults.

But because the source of birth is on the little guy, and Lei Che is sick because he likes to see his little husband's red nose and green eyes being bullied by him, so he just presses the little guy, After eating a lot of milk, it went into his stomach.

Having said that, Lei Che remembered that he had a hiccup when he got up this morning, and it seemed that it all tasted like milk.

Smash it on your mouth, Lei Che has a lot of aftertaste , squinted his tiger eyes, and had a plan in his heart.

Waiting for the next opportunity, he has to taste it again, not because it tastes good, it's just a bad taste of the old man!

Thinking about the little guy's little face With tears in his eyes, his face was flushed with shame, and he wanted to cover his chest with his little paws, but he swung them away, and then he could only moan and yell for pain, while begging him to spare him, Lei Che was so excited He looked like a child, and his heart was beating 'bang bang'.

With a silly smile on his face, Lei Che walked quickly to the cabinet, and took out the box containing the needle and thread neatly. , and returned to the bedside again.

"You are still weak now, this sachet, do it slowly, don't worry, wait until it is ready, this little boy is also full moon, I will take you out to play, see the outside world, it's best to go by the way How about asking for a peace talisman in the temple?" Lei Che suggested with great interest.

Hearing this, Chen Xi's big eyes lit up immediately. Indeed, since his father changed his sex, his life is getting better day by day, but he hasn't thought about going out and seeing the world yet. .

Chen Xi took the sewing box from Lei Che's hand, and grabbed Lei Che's robe without letting go.

"Master, are you serious? Waiting for the little boy to be full moon, and then take Chen Xi out to have a look?" "Of course it's true, when did I lie to you, come on, hook up with me, I've thought about this for a long time It's done, but it's been delayed by various things, this time I've made up my mind, and we'll set off when the kid is full moon!" Lei Che grinned, stretched out his hand to talk to the little husband Pull the hook!

Hearing Lei Che say this, and seeing that his grandfather had really made an agreement with him, Chen Xi's big eyes turned slightly red, and for some reason, he wanted to cry.

Nodding fiercely, Chen Xixi couldn't help but raised his sleeve robe and wiped the corners of his eyes.

The master is really kind to him, so good that he has nothing to say. In return, when the little tiger grows up and can walk and dance, he will give birth to another brother for the master. It doesn't matter even if it hurts. The boy and his brothers are around him, that would be considered complete!

Seeing that his little husband was moved to the point of tears by him again, Lei Che's heart ached so much that he hurried over, grabbed the little guy's shoulders, and hugged the little boy in his arms together.

This is all he has, even if Lei Che risked his life, he still had to take good care of the two of them!

Today is National Day, Erhuan wishes everyone a happy National Day!

Also, hey, Er Huan's Xinkeng "How to Train Your Dragon to Be a Husband" will be competing this month, please collect it!

Erhuan once again expresses its gratitude to those who support Erhuan, thank you very much!