Chapter 158 Regret Only After Losing, It 's Too Late

Instead of confronting Lei Che head-on, he drove the horse to the side of the carriage.

Wei Xincheng tightened the reins, and shouted loudly against the wind towards the direction of the car: "Yu'er, let that man stop the car, listen to my explanation, listen to my explanation!" Hearing this, Wei Yu He closed his eyes tightly, covered his ears with his hands helplessly, and curled up in the corner of the carriage.

And the little boy in Chen Xi's arms was woken up by Wei Xincheng's sudden yelling, opened his eyes, and after deflated his mouth, he wailed recklessly as if he had been greatly wronged Crying loudly, for a moment, Chen Xi didn't know how to deal with it.

This scumbag just bullied Brother Yu, and frightened his little brat?

Chen Xi was furious in his heart. While shaking his arms, he gently coaxed the crying boy in his arms to fall asleep again. He turned his head and raised the curtain, and shouted angrily towards the outside of the carriage: "If you don't listen, don't listen. Bastard chanting scriptures!〃 But these words were carried by the wind into the ears, and Wei Xincheng, who was chasing after him, almost staggered and fell off the horse!

Whose brother is this? How can he be so aggressive?

When Lei Che heard this, he also had a mouthful of old blood stuck in his throat, and even the punches he punched were empty. Fortunately, the officers and soldiers who heard these words were also shocked, and their hands clasped on the side of the carriage unconsciously. Relaxed, he fell off the carriage and fell headlong.

Damn, this little bastard, when is this? Are you still thinking about playing tricks?

But it is gratifying that after hearing this, Brother Yu, But he burst into laughter unconsciously.

Although he was bullied by a brother, Wei Xincheng doesn't want to care about it now. He just wants to sit down with his husband and have a good talk, explaining the ins and outs of the matter clearly .

"Yu'er, stop, listen to me, things are not what you think." "Marrying the young son of the prime minister's family is just an expedient measure, all of this is just a strategy between me and the current emperor, just to deprive the power of the government and the public." The power held in the hands of the Prime Minister." Hearing this, Brother Yu lowered his wrist covering his ears, was slightly taken aback for a moment, and then smiled desolately.

Chen Xi's family saved him, so he should be grateful to Dade, now, he really can't bother him anymore.

His hands were clenched into fists suddenly, and after releasing them again, Brother Yu had already made up his mind, since he wanted to make it clear, he should make it clear, otherwise he would never be able to start a new one if he was so involved. Life.

Arching his body and stretching out his hand to lift the curtain, Wei Yu walked out of the carriage, holding on to a corner of the carriage, and fixedly looked at the man in front of him whom he had loved for more than ten years.

Lei Che saw this scene as soon as he turned his head, and then knew Brother Yu's intentions without speaking in person.

Slowly slowing down the speed of the bullock cart, Lei Che finally stopped the bullock cart completely.

Not at all afraid of being surrounded by many officials, Lei Che picked up his little husband and son from the carriage, and then stood aside, quietly watching the play.

As strangers who met by chance, they are already doing their best to help others.

Looking at the husband who was almost never seen again in front of him, Wei Xincheng hurriedly got off the horse, then stretched out his hand, wanting to get Wei Yu off the carriage, but Wei Yu waved him coldly. opened.

"Brother and man are not close, I hope you will respect yourself!"

Hearing this, Wei Xincheng frowned, his chest heaved violently, when he confronted the prime minister tit for tat in the official hall, he didn't even think about this moment So helpless.

"Yu'er, what are you talking about? What do you mean that a brother and a man can't kiss each other? You are my husband?" Hearing this, Wei Yu twitched the corners of his mouth in self-mocking, and gave a wry smile.

"It used to be, but it won't be any more in the future!"

Wei Yu's temperament is meek, and he has rarely been so fierce as he is now. He has always respected Wei Xincheng's words, and he has never exceeded half a point. It is true that he is like this now Are you feeling cold?

"Yu'er, don't be angry, I can explain it to you, I will explain everything to you clearly." Wei Xincheng eagerly defended himself, but Wei Yu didn't react at all when he heard this. None, a pair of phoenix eyes have no ripples in the ancient well, and there are already no ripples.

Seeing this scene, Wei Xincheng was even more anxious, and didn't care too much, he explained out loud: "Yu'er, after high school, the Holy One personally summoned me in the middle of the night, just to train me to be his The confidant, and then checked and balanced the prime minister in the court, and the reason why I didn't give you a title immediately after high school was because I was afraid that you would be involved. I was protecting you, and I married the young son of the prime minister's family. It's just a strategy. I played chess pieces with Sheng for several years, and finally ended last night. Now that the prime minister's rights have been deprived, I can finally retire. But I never thought that that vicious brother Where did I get the news about you, and actually sold you to... a place like that, do you know how anxious I was when I heard the news? I

brought officers and soldiers after me all night, just because I was afraid... afraid ...?" "What are you afraid of? I'm afraid that I've been defiled by others, and I'm no longer worthy of you, my lord governor, aren't I?" Wei Yu taunted with reddened eyes.

"Yu'er, don't talk nonsense, you clearly know that I didn't mean it." Wei Xincheng had never seen such a cold side of Wei Yu, so he didn't know what to do for a while, and wanted to step forward to hug him, but Wei Yu avoided him again.

He had made up his mind not to shed a single tear for this heartless man, but in the end, he still couldn't control himself, and tears gradually wet his face.

"Wei Xincheng, I know you have great ambitions, so as your husband, even if I'm a brother, I'm willing to show my face to support you. I only hope that the day you go to high school will allow me to live a safe and worry-free life." , but in the end, I was just placed in a small city, and I didn't see you three times a year!

" "You point out the country in the court, do you know that?" How many nights did I survive alone? It's fine if I can't ask for it, after all, I want it willingly, no wonder people, I just want to live the rest of my life in peace, but what? On the night of your wedding, I was sold into a happy house, what did I do wrong? To be treated like this? ""I've grown up so many years, but I've made myself a joke. I'm just a brother, right? I don't have the mental strength to bear so much. Do you know what I think about the most when I dream back at midnight, the pillow is wet with tears, and I look at the full moon outside the window? I think why I identified you back then? If it wasn't for you, wouldn't I be able to live a little easier? It doesn't have to be so sad? "Speaking of the last, Brother Yu'er's voice is already hysterical. Some emotions have been hidden in the heart for many years. Once they explode, they will make people lose their minds. "Yu'er, don't be stupid, don't say

such things, you How can I not be grateful for everything I have done for me? I admit that I lacked consideration when I did things, which caused you to be wronged, but... But I never thought that things would develop to this point? I was afraid that what I did would implicate you, so... that's why I was confused for a moment. I never thought that you would be in such pain. Please forgive me, please forgive me, okay? "Wei Xincheng doesn't know what to do at this moment. This is the most ridiculous thing. A person who can play with power in the court hall, walks down the court hall, but doesn't know how to appease his grief-stricken husband? Regardless of

Wei Yu's resistance forcefully hugged the person into his arms, and Wei Xincheng's arms gradually tightened, as if the person in his arms would leave when he let go, and he would never be able to find him again.

But Now, no matter how many explanations, Wei Yu closed his eyes in despair, and after opening his eyes again, all the unwillingness and anger disappeared, and what was left was only what made Wei Xincheng tremble. Indifference and strangeness.

Suddenly pushing away the person in front of him, Brother Yu suddenly landed on his knees and gave Wei Xincheng a big gift.

"Wei Xincheng, because of our long-standing relationship between you and me, I beg you to give me a divorce letter. From now on, you will marry me, and we will have nothing to do with each other!" The voice is so loud that it is not difficult to hear

Brother Yu Wei Yu's phoenix eyes are filled with the intention of saying goodbye to the king, which is the strength that was forced to emerge in the desperate situation! Fragile strength, the strength that is most likely to burn jade and stone together!

Hearing this, Wei Xincheng's hands trembled uncontrollably, his upper and lower gums creaked from being bitten.

Today's situation was beyond his expectation, and it was completely out of his control! "Don't even think about it!" After gritting his teeth, Wei Xincheng pulled Brother Yu up from the ground

, and then gave the order to die with gloomy eyes.

Dare to stop, no need to show mercy. "When Wei Xincheng said this, a pair of sharp eyes fixed on Lei Che's direction.

He has seen this man's fist and kick skills before. If he is willing to serve the country, he must be a fierce general who can defend his home and country. , as long as he is willing to participate in the martial arts test, it will not be a problem to win the champion of martial arts, but I don't know why, this person is willing to dormant among the people and do nothing all his life? This kind of question is actually easy to answer, but

everyone It's all about his own pursuit. Lei Che is already tired of the precarious life of licking blood on the edge of a knife. Right now, it is his pursuit to spend a peaceful life with his husband and son. Brother Yu was dragged by Wei Xincheng

. After staggering, he stabilized his figure, raised his eyes blankly, and saw the ferocious look on the man's face, Wei Yu suddenly felt that it was pointless for him to continue to entangle with this man like this!

One said husband and one hundred days of kindness, since when did this person become so cruel? Is it because he has been in power for too long, so he feels that there is nothing in this world that cannot be done by power, and in the end, it is ridiculous to want to use power to keep a brother's heart?

Brother Yu turned around and stared at Wei Xincheng with a pair of phoenix eyes without blinking. After a while, he suddenly smiled, but this smile made Wei Xincheng feel scared from the bottom of his heart.

"Yu'er, you...?" "Wei Lang, do you really want to go your own way like this? But it doesn't matter, after all, I love you, I really... loved you!" After Wei Yu finished speaking,

suddenly Suddenly pushed away the surrounding officials, and headed towards the newly sprouted willow tree beside the road, and slammed into it. This was a scene that no one expected, and it happened so fast that no one had time to stop it!

There was a 'bang', and in an instant, blood overflowed, Wei Yu's body lay limp on the ground, the glaring blood on his forehead blurred Wei Xincheng's eyes.

'' No! Yuer!

A moment later, the roar of grief resounded through the sky, Wei Xincheng staggered and rushed over, with trembling arms, he hugged Wei Yu, who was already angry like a silk, in his arms. He stretched out his hand and desperately wiped the

still On the forehead that was dripping with blood, but it couldn't be wiped away. Wei Xincheng's sleeve robe had been dyed dark, and finally broke down and wept.

Some people only wake up after losing the most important person. For him, what is the most precious thing?

In Yangzhou in the next three months, Yangzhou, which has never snowed, has snowed for the first time today, but the snow is the size of a grain of rice, sparse and sparse. Just like Brother Yu's life, he has never been really gorgeous! It

's the second watch, little cuties, aren't you happy?

Suddenly I feel so cheap---