Chapter 5 The last battle!

And this day is Lei Che's last battle before retiring!

He was dressed in a tall and straight camouflage uniform, which made his figure more burly, sharp eyes, and high nose bridge. At this moment, Lei Che, carrying all the equipment of special forces on his body, stood under the scorching sun, admonishing him to train it out with one hand. My little soldier boy!

"I don't need to waste my time on how difficult this mission is. I just want to say, you little bastards, don't smash my signboard. This mission is only allowed to succeed, not to fail. Do you hear that?" ?"

"Yes, Lord Lei." The loud and unanimous response made people's ears hurt.

"After finishing this job, I should retire. Go back and grab a woman, give birth to a baby, and enjoy my old age. This is my last battle. Whoever dares to make a moth, I will twist whose head when I come back. Do you hear me? ?"

"Yes, Lord Lei." This response was even more majestic than before.

Hearing that Lei Che was about to retire, all the little soldiers burst into tears. For so many years, they have struggled under Lei Che's hands. This man is closer to them than a family member, although they can scold you by opening and shutting up The dog blood sprinkler, but like an old father, he will even care about eating and drinking!

"Why are you crying? Don't cry, you are all crumpled. I have led you on so many missions, saved your lives, and saved your thin arms and legs. This time is no exception. As long as I, Lei Che, I still have a breath, I won't let you have any accidents, do it well, and I'll make you a celebration drink when I come back, do you hear me?" "Yes,

Lord Lei." With red eyes, their suppressed emotions can only be suppressed. Let it out with loud shouts!

Because they are the guardians of the Huaxia Kingdom, loyal to the country, loyal to the people, men with strong bones, they just want to bleed, sweat and not cry, and not fall behind without losing their skin and flesh!

"This task is arduous, are you confident?"

"Yes!"

"To wipe out the enemy, can it be done?"

"Yes!"

"Can't hear you, speak up!"

"Yes!" " Okay, let's

lead the team!"

Uniform steps and majestic slogans, in the secret base of Huaxia Kingdom, this is a pre-departure speech that will be staged every few months!

The soldiers brought out by Lei Che are all the best in the Huaxia Kingdom's elite troops. Every time they are required to dispatch missions, they are extremely dangerous, and the enemies they deal with are also extremely vicious.

But no one flinched, and no one was afraid. For the country, they would not hesitate to sacrifice their lives. They are bloody fighters. The more difficult they are, the more bloody they can be inspired.

This is Lei Che's "Spike Fang Troop", just like the wolves on the prairie, wherever they pass, the enemy will be terrified!

But what Lei Che didn't expect was that his last battle before retiring was also the last battle of his life.

Trapped in the barren desert for seven days and seven nights, the Wolf Fang troops have already run out of ammunition and food. Unexpectedly, the enemy's cunning this time is beyond their imagination. The most important thing is that they seem to be aiming at the wolf. The tooth army came here, regardless of the consequences, regardless of the cost, and using the crowd tactics, even if it takes 10,000 people to grind one person to death, it is worth it in their eyes, it is simply insane!

In the current situation, we can't wait for support. The only way is to break out of the siege desperately, and survive!

Lei Che's eyes were filled with pain, and he scanned the soldiers around him one by one, and suddenly made up his mind!

Among them, he is the oldest, and he is both a brother and a father to this group of little kids. Now that he is in this situation, he naturally has to shoulder the responsibility of being a brother and a father!

Sacrificing one of them and keeping everyone else is the most beneficial and wise decision right now!

This is Lei Che, when it comes to death, he is equally calm, because from the moment he became the King of Special Forces, he has already put life and death aside, and is ready for this day to come!

Caressing the AK machine gun in his hand, a gentle smile appeared on Lei Che's resolute face. In his life, he had no wife, no children, only this airport, and he followed him through life and death.

Closing his eyes, Lei Che clenched his fists suddenly, his face twisted, and the veins on the back of his fists protruded. When he opened his eyes again, his eyes were completely empty.

It's time, if you delay for a moment, these little soldiers will be more dangerous. Lei Che wiped his face, stood up suddenly, and shouted loudly: "Spike troops, assemble!

" It was still engraved in his bones. As soon as Lei Che's words fell, all the members of the Spike Troop had already stood in a row. One by one, the soldiers held their heads high and their chests high, their eyes as sharp as eagles. Lei Che nodded in satisfaction, This is the soldier he brought out, not afraid of death, not afraid of death, dare to fight, dare to die!

Finally, taking a deep look at these little soldiers, Lei Che straightened his expression, and gave an order that could not be refused. Take the lead, spiders, praying mantises, and black mambas are broken, and the rest of the people cover, and hand over all the ammunition in your hands! When you see the signal I gave you, act immediately!" These little soldiers are not fools, on the

contrary They also have a thinking ability beyond ordinary people, so as soon as Lei Che's words came out, they knew about this battle. If this arrangement was made, Master Lei would definitely die.

There was no resounding response, and each of these little soldiers pursed their chapped lips tightly, their eyes were red, and they kept silent!

Lei Che became anxious immediately, time was running out, if he didn't break through, he would all die here!

"Obey orders!" After drinking violently, Lei Che reached out to snatch the ammunition from everyone's backpacks regardless. If anyone dared to hold on tightly and refused to let go, he would be kicked hard by Lei Che. If you don't get up, you will never show mercy.

"The last words, I will only say it once, and let me listen to it. I am almost forty years old. I have an orphan, no wife and no children. What have I experienced in this life? The only relatives are you bunch of worthless bastards. , the only home is the country, I am not afraid of death, and I have no regrets when I die, but you are only in your early twenties, and you are in your prime, after rushing out, you must protect this home for me, do you hear me?" Lei Che said all With the ammunition on his body, he yelled loudly, but as he yelled, his eyes were red too!

There was a dead silence at the scene, and after a while, there was an intermittent reply: "Listen... I heard it!"

The group of soldiers puffed up their chests and raised their heads and shed hot tears. There is still a fresh heart, a heart that values ​​friendship.

"Coward, coward, bastard, worthless, why are you crying? Answer louder, do you hear me?" "Yes

, Lord Lei!" This reply resounded through the sky, carrying their determination and difficulty to see death as home. Say goodbye!

"This is fucking like a soldier brought out by me!" After Lei Che finished speaking, he took a deep breath, took one last look at these little soldiers, and suddenly smiled.

It was the first time that group of little soldiers saw their leader wolf showing such a gentle expression, their eyes were even reddened, hot tears washed away the camouflage paint on their faces, and soaked their chapped and bitter lips!

What kind of pain and suffering can make this group of resolute men turn red and make this group of tough men shed tears?

Turning around without hesitation, raising his arms and waving his hands, this is the last farewell!

Then Lei Che bowed his body and lurked himself in the surrounding grass, approaching the enemy bit by bit, like a god of death holding up a scythe!

The group of soldiers watched Lei Che's figure disappear, and madness and fierceness gradually appeared in their eyes. They stood up straight in the direction that the man was leaving, and gave a grand military salute!

They seem to have become a group of orderly and disciplined desperadoes at this moment. Those who are barefoot are not afraid of wearing shoes. They will definitely make the group of lawbreakers pay the price they deserve!

The black mamba watched helplessly as the figure of the man gradually disappeared in front of his eyes, his eyes were flushed, without a single tear, but the fierceness in his eyes became thicker and thicker, and finally gathered into a black storm.

Brother, I will not let you sacrifice in vain, I will demand your life back from them a hundred times and a thousand times.

A moment later, a deafening explosion rang in my ears, and a dazzling light shot into the sky. The group of soldiers, with red eyes, roared and rushed out in an instant, carrying heavy machine guns in their hands, and kept sweeping .

This is an opportunity bought by Master Lei with his life. They must break out unscathed, for Master Lei, for themselves, for this country, and for this family!

The heat wave of the explosion swept his whole body, and for the first time, Lei Che, a man weighing 150 to 60 jin, felt his body was so light!

The body should have been torn apart, blown to pieces, right? At the last moment, when Lei Che thought back on his life, he didn't seem to have any regrets!

What hasn't he done in his life? There are things in this world that only others can't think of, and they can't do without him.

He has eaten ants, scorpions, caterpillars, and wild vegetables until he is so bitter that he can't speak. With half a piece of bread and a bottle of water, I lived in the primitive Amazon for a year and a half! In the end, there was no water to drink, and I was so thirsty that I dug a pit to inhale the moisture and felt very comfortable. My skin was completely cracked under the scorching sun. I walked on foot until the toenails all fell off, and my whole foot was bloody and bloody. !

He has seized drugs, countered terrorism, killed people with knives with his bare hands, and killed people with guns with knives!

He rushed over the most dangerous waves, climbed over the snow-capped mountains with the highest death rate, and jumped down from a thousand-meter height. After his physical strength exploded, he could race against a locomotive.

In this world, if others dare, he has done it, and if others dare not, he is still the same, but even so, if he has no regrets, it is not entirely true.

He has no daughter-in-law, no children, he has never enjoyed family happiness, and he doesn't know what it's like to have a wife and children on the kang!

If there is an afterlife after death, he hopes to marry a wife and raise a child. In this life, there will be no thrills and thrills, and it will be good to be safe and secure!

Consciousness is getting hazy, is this the feeling of death?

Farewell, those little soldiers, farewell, my dear motherland!

Goodbye, the husky pillow in the Laihui Building, goodbye, the bear haunted in the mobile phone but didn't have time to watch the full episode!

In this life, Master Lei, I do not regret sacrificing my life for the country. If there is an afterlife, we will still be brothers to those little soldiers!

There is also that boy Black Mamba, although he is more than ten years older than you, but I have always regarded you as my brother, and I took one more look at you in the end, just to tell you, don't think about revenge for me, live a good life, Even with my share, live well!