Chapter 37 Little bastard, what are you looking at?

Lei Che finally let go, put his hands under Chen Xi's armpits, and moved him to the center of the bed.

Afterwards, he turned himself onto the bed and lay on his back on the outside of the bed. Lei Che was as strong as a bear, and the whole small wooden bed trembled. Even Chen Xi, who was in the middle of the bed, was lifted up. It was not strong at all. The wooden frame was so badly damaged that it was almost paralyzed.

Lei Che didn't expect to cause such a strong chain reaction. He grimaced, wiped his head in embarrassment, then patted the side of his side with his big hand, and said angrily, "What are you looking at? Why don't you hurry over here?" Sleep? Get up early tomorrow, follow me to do exercise, don't think I'm joking with you, you can't be lazy, these small arms and legs can be blown away by the wind, you must exercise!" Chen Xi didn't know the specific

requirements How to exercise, just nodded dumbly, then slowly lay down on the body, curled up into a ball with a small piggy bank in his arms.

This little guy was already small in stature, but this shrinking made it take up no more space. Lei Che stood up and looked at the ball in the middle of the bed, a little dumbfounded.

Stretching out his hands, he pulled out the little guy's hands and feet, and placed them where they should be. Lei Che moved closer to Chen Xi's side, stretched out his thick arms, and pulled him into his arms. .

"Rely on me, my anger is very strong, and my body temperature is also high. Relying on me can make me warmer. Be good, go to bed, it's getting late!" After Lei Che finished speaking, he slowly

closed his tiger eyes. He didn't notice it. After Chen Xi was hugged by him, his body suddenly became stiff, but there was no way around it, sooner or later he had to get used to it!

Chen Xi didn't expect that Grandpa would hold him to sleep, and his warm and generous hands were placed on his slender and thin waist. For a while, he didn't dare to breathe, Chen Xi took small mouthfuls of breath, and opened his eyes wide. He stared at the beam, afraid of disturbing Lei Che!

After being so cautious for a long time, Chen Xi breathed a sigh of relief until Lei Che heard a loud sleeping sound from his nostrils. Then he gently turned his body and turned his body to face Lei Che.

Sword eyebrows, tiger eyes, broad face, and dense black hair, this man is still the same as before, but vaguely, it seems that he is not the old Lei Ye anymore!

Although sometimes he would still give him a bad lesson, but he never moved a finger. After this day, Chen Xi did not have any new wounds on his body. It hurts so much!

Moreover, half-closed his eyes and glanced at the piggy bank in his arms, a bright smile appeared on the corner of Chen Xi's mouth, looking forward to the future even more.

"You son of a bitch, what are you staring at with your big eyes? Hurry up and sleep with me!" With a sudden shout, Chen Xi suddenly raised his head in fright. He opened his eyes and was staring at him angrily!

Trembling with fright, Chen Xi tightly closed his eyes. Chen Xi's long eyelashes trembled, and he half-closed his eyes to observe Lei Che's reaction.

"Little calf, if you don't scare you, you won't know how to be obedient!" Lei Che snorted coldly, and after muttering, he hugged Chen Xi tighter, and then slowly closed his tiger eyes.

The aura emanating from the master is no longer as violent and fierce as before, but gentle and reassuring. Chen Xi's heart that was originally on his back just relaxed unconsciously, and then his little head Unexpectedly, she subconsciously arched into Lei Che's arms, and also fell into a deep sleep!