Chapter 132 Releasing the River Lantern at the Returning Soul Festival

Such a relaxed and comfortable life passed day after day, and it was the fifteenth day of the seventh month of the lunar calendar. The hottest part of the summer had already passed, and there was a way to make ice and a big bathroom. During these days, Chen Xi It was quite enjoyable, but not too difficult.

The little brat in my stomach has been around for almost two months. Although she still hasn't shown her pregnancy, this little brat is putting on airs every day! Like a pot-bellied monkey.

And the news of the little guy's pregnancy spread like wildfire, and was spread all over the ten miles of Yangzi Village by this brat who showed off everywhere.

The last time I was at the foot of the mountain, this little guy brought his very good friend, Brother Hui, to play at home. The two brothers stayed in the toy room for a whole afternoon. Before leaving, Chen Xi was still reluctant to part. I don't want to let people go.

The two reached an agreement and agreed to come to play again next time. At that time, Brother Hui said that he would bring eggs and millet to visit Chen Xi and the boy, and Chen Xi happily agreed.

That night, Chen Xi carefully lay on his side on the bed, with his head tilted, his big eyes unblinkingly looking at Lei Che, who was sitting on the edge of the bed chopping wood and making bows and arrows, but he was thinking about what happened in two days. Resurrection Festival!

In the middle of the seventh month of the lunar calendar, in China, it is called the Ghost Festival, also known as the Ghost Festival. Legend has it that the gate of ghosts is opened, and ghosts from all walks of life go home to visit their relatives.

And in this other world, there is also such a festival, which is also on this day, but it is not called Zhongyuan Festival, but Huihun Festival!

In the Huaxia Kingdom, there was a custom of burning paper in the middle of the road during the Hungry Ghost Festival, and sending some money to the ghosts returning home. In fact, it was more of a sustenance of the living!

But in this other world, the Huihun Festival is much more particular, and its grandeur is comparable to that of welcoming the Spring Festival once in a while!

On the day of the Huihun Festival, every household has been busy cooking sumptuous meals since the morning. When eating at noon, a white steamed bun will be placed on the table, and three sticks of incense will be inserted on the white steamed bun. You can't leave the table until you burn out.

After lunch, it takes an afternoon to make river lanterns. At night, every man in every household must prepare a red belt, and put one end on his own belt, and the other on his wife's belt. Lang's belt, and then the couple went to the river hand in hand to let go of the river lantern that made a wish.

At this time of year, the river in the neighboring village is always bustling with many people, and it is very lively. The villagers will spontaneously hold a ceremony to worship the ancestors. The loud gongs and drums and bright flames will last until midnight + two o'clock.

And before the moment when twelve o'clock arrives, all the men will rush home with their husbands, and then as soon as midnight arrives, there will be no pedestrians on the street, leaving only the old man Traces of hustle and bustle.

Because at this time, in their view, it is the time when the deceased ancestors return to the world for activities. All kinds of food are still placed on both sides of the street, and the beautiful river lanterns are still floating and flashing in the river, but none of them are for the living. It's taken.

And the elder brother and the little ones in the family are not allowed to get out of bed after midnight, and their feet are not allowed to touch the ground. If they accidentally break the rules, they will be severely reprimanded by the man!

I don't know how these strange customs came about, but they are magically passed down from generation to generation.

In this backward world, people are still in awe of nature, so generally this kind of festival with gods and gods will be given 120% attention. In their view, natural disasters are caused by ghosts and gods because of their dissatisfaction and anger. Therefore, you must be sincere when worshiping them, and you must not offend them.

And in two days it will be the Soul Resurrection Festival. In the past, Chen Xi didn't have much feeling for this kind of festival.

Before Grandpa's temperament changed drastically, he lived the kind of life where he lived through today and had no future tomorrow. He didn't know if he would never see the rising sun again after he closed his eyes. Well, maybe on the Huihun Festival in the next year, he will be able to come out of the underworld as one of the ghosts, and come back to this world for a visit!

When he was at his mother's house before, because he went out to go to the latrine after midnight that day, he landed on his feet. After being discovered by his father, he beat him severely. That time, the man hit him harder than ever So much so that when Chen Xi thinks about it now, he feels a pain like falling apart.

Since then, he has had a psychological shadow, so after following his father, when this day comes again, he still dare not go to the ground, but this day the gambling shop is not open, the father can only go home to sleep, stupefied Regardless of his fear, he slapped him out of bed three or two times, and fell asleep by himself.

He was trembling with fright, but there was nothing he could do, so he could only find a few wooden sticks at a loss, stepped on the wooden sticks on tiptoe, leaned against the cold wall, and spent the whole night curled up with his body.

Thinking about the past, and looking at the present, Chen Xi moved his fingers and touched the soft blanket under his body, feeling really full of emotions in his heart!

Subconsciously putting his little paws on his belly, Chen Xi moved his calf, hugged Lei Che's tiger waist from behind, and then buried his little face into Lei Che's broad back.

Sensing Chen Xi's actions, Lei Che paused for a moment, then sighed softly the next moment, put down the work in his hands, then turned around, and hugged Chen Xi into his arms from the front.

"What's the matter? Little bastard? It's so late? Are you not sleepy?" Lei Che softly asked Chen Xi's ear as he ran his big hand down Chen Xi's smooth hair.

"Master, the day after tomorrow is the Soul Resurrection Festival, so... when will we start making the river lanterns?" Chen Xi opened his mouth, hesitated, and finally expressed his thoughts.

This year is different from before. He wants to spend the Resurrection Festival with his grandfather, and wants to make a wish on the river lantern. Now he has many, many wishes, and he wants to tell the river god, hoping that it can help him come true.

As soon as Chen Xi mentioned this, Lei Che remembered it. When he and Shen Rui went out hunting a few days ago, he heard him mention the Soul Returning Festival. That kid didn't know what the Soul Returning Festival was at first? I still kept an eye out, and got the words out of my sister-in-law's mouth, and when I knew about it, I hurriedly conveyed the news to him, and when the province's husband mentioned it, he didn't know anything.

"Tell me about this! Tomorrow, my master will make it for you. I'll make a beautiful one for you. Make a few more. Xiaoxi must have a lot of wishes, right? One or two river lanterns are definitely not enough." Lei Che said this purely to make Bo Chen Xi happy, but unexpectedly, it fell into Chen Xi's arms.

Hearing this, Chen Xi nodded happily, and then Lei Che gently put him into the bed and tucked in the quilt.

"Sleep, I promise to make it for you tomorrow, go to bed early, and while I can sleep now, Xiao Xi will have to work hard when the kid grows up!" Lei Che comforted him softly, While leaning down to kiss Chen Xi Guangjie's forehead.

After blowing out the candles on the bedside table, darkness enveloped the entire bedroom. Lei Che rolled onto the bed, hugged Chen Xi into his arms, and closed his eyes in peace.

The next day, Lei Che was thinking about the river lantern that Chen Xi told him, so he got up early and ran to smash the door of Shen Rui's house. I still have to learn from that brat. Remember when that brat was an undercover agent, didn't he work as an apprentice in a flower shop? With that kid's mind, he can do better than the shop owner after just one or two times of reading, so he must be good at making flowers now.

"Shen Rui, brat, watch the door for me! Hurry up!" Lei Che, a vicious bastard, goes to smash other people's doors early in the morning, and every time he catches up with Shen Rui every time he dies. Doing bad things, and frightening him a few times like this, Shen Rui probably won't be able to get tough in the future!

When Shen Rui pushed open the door abruptly, his face was as dark as a pan, if it wasn't for the fact that Lei Che was his eldest brother, he would have rushed to fight!

"Brother, what's the matter with you? It's really unkind to wake people up early in the morning, isn't it kind!" Shen Rui said calmly, lowered his voice and opened his mouth with a gloomy face.

"Okay, okay, can't I apologize to you? Hurry up, teach me to tie flowers, isn't it the Huishou Festival in two days? I have to make two river lanterns for the little ones at home!" Lei Che He waved his hands with a smirk, and after apologizing to Shen Rui insincerely, he hurriedly explained the reason for his visit.

After Shen Rui heard this, he was really the first and the second big. What kind of big deal did he think it was?

Thinking back then, the eldest brother had such a vigorous and powerful temper, why did he become a wife slave after marrying a woman?

"Okay, okay, then you come in, it's just right, I'm going to do it today, so let's go together!" Even though Shen Rui was unhappy, he still led Lei Che into the door, but this time he I have to make a deal with my elder brother. If I really frighten him, who treats him as a younger brother, who is responsible for the happiness of Ayi's second half of his life?

This morning, Lei Che stayed in the woodshed of Shen Rui's house, and finally learned this skill thoroughly.

"Brother, it's been all morning, your ability to accept new things has degenerated!" Shen Rui said in distaste while cleaning up the mess in the woodshed.

"Who's precious sword will rust if it is not sharpened. I admit this, and the learning ability is indeed not as good as before!" Looking at the hibiscus flower river lantern that was finally formed in his hand, Lei Che sighed softly, and had to bow his head to admit it!

The days when the family is playing hooligans with their husbands in their arms all day long will really wear down one's will, but he has already lived through the days of holding his head up and surviving in danger. Compared with the two, he still prefers the life he has now. !

"Okay, then get busy, I'm leaving now!" Lei Che learned his skills, without even saying thank you, he just patted his ass and left, without treating himself as an outsider at all!

"Fuck, you're welcome!'" Shen Rui was stunned looking at the opened door, but then shook his head helplessly and chuckled!

His big brother may have changed, but this ruffian The bandit aura of anger has not changed at all!