Chapter 93 Baby, I Can't Hold It Anymore!

Hiding the baby lump in his little bag safely in the toy room, Chen Xi carefully put down the little lock on the door, and then put the little key with a bow tie on his chest to protect it. Then he walked briskly towards the bedroom and laid the quilt evenly on the kang in the big bedroom. Chen Xi kicked off the boots on his feet vigorously, and then got into the bed with all four feet, and put himself Shrunk into a small hillock, leaving only two big eyes, dripping and glaring at Lei Che's direction Lei Che didn't have any evil thoughts at first, he just wanted to grit his teeth and get through the night, and tomorrow night he could be a It's a meat-eating tiger, but the small prey raised in captivity doesn't seem to know how to restrain itself at all. Don't you know how dangerous you are now? Still staring at him with such explicit and suggestive lewd eyes without blinking, isn't it why?

With a sullen face and a stiff body, Lei Che walked to the bed, then quickly turned on the bed, turned his back to the little guy, and closed his eyes firmly.

Stick to the bottom line, put an end to temptation, this little brat, let him be stunned first, and see how I deal with him tomorrow night!

In fact, there are evil intentions in his head, and there are some evil thoughts in his head. It has always been Lei Che himself. Chen Xi didn't think about that at all, but he was a little unhappy. Today, the master didn't hug him to sleep, and he hasn't told him yet. The story of Journey to the West.

Looking up at the ceiling, Chen Xi blinked his big eyes, unable to fall asleep, thinking about his toy room, he was so excited that he was so excited, and my grandfather talked about three dozen bone spirits yesterday, and he only talked about half of it , let him go to bed obediently, thinking about the plot now, Chen Xi felt like a cat scratching his heart, extremely curious.

Sneaking out his little paw furtively, Chen Xi turned sideways, moved his little butt closer to his grandfather, Chen Xi covered his back with his little paw hesitantly.

"Grandpa, master? Are you asleep? Xiaoxi can't sleep!"

As a result, as soon as these words were finished, Lei Che, who turned over, threw a tiger under his body, and his normally bright tiger eyes were covered with bloodshot eyes. Lei Che glared at Chen Xi angrily, gnashing his teeth. He growled and said: "Little bastard, are you in love with me again?

I have already said that I won't move you tonight, what? Just want that?"

What is the master talking about? Chen Xi blinked and blinked, not understanding at all, his reaction was always a bit slower than normal people, until a hard and huge object was pressed against his abdomen, then his face turned red, and he understood what his master meant.

"Master, I didn't say that, I just...just want to hear you tell a story, and you haven't told me a bedtime story yet!" Chen Xi was a little ashamed, puffing up his cheeks and angrily retorted.

Hearing this, Lei Che stared blankly, completely dumbfounded!

It doesn't mean that! Doesn't that mean anything? What does this little brat mean? I just want to say that he is self-indulgent, right?

In fact, it is understandable for the little husband to seduce his own man, but this little guy actually pushed himself away in order to pretend to be innocent, and instead made him a 'scapegoat', which is really irritating.

Lei Che's tiger eyes became wider and wider, and he finally found an excuse for himself to abandon his reason. Damn it, bear with it, I have endured it for three months, if I endure it any longer, I will become a bastard tortoise!

Why don't you eat meat? Isn't this making things difficult for yourself? how? You've lived with a bastard for a long time, so you think you're also a carrot? Damn it, I eat meat, Lei Che had a battle between man and nature in his mind, and finally succeeded in convincing himself!

Too lazy to continue, Lei Che snorted coldly, stretched out his big hand to pick off the little guy's clothes, his eyes were red, and he looked very hungry.

Chen Xi panicked all of a sudden. He had imagined countless times how he would deal with this day, and even practiced it in his mind, just to prepare himself mentally. , Chen Xi was still flustered beyond measure.

"Grandpa, what are you doing? Let go, Xiaoxi's clothes are going to be torn off by you." Holding the collar tightly and refusing to let go, Chen Xi swallowed, with an expression on the verge of crying.

"If it's broken, I'll buy you a new one. Besides, you don't know what I'm going to do? I want to exercise my rights as a man and fuck your little ass. Do you understand now?" Lei Che asked

. Rough old men, once you get that energy up, you can't take care of anything else, and you speak in a rough, ruffian manner, just like the street gangsters in the previous Huaxia Kingdom.

Hearing this, Chen Xi really wanted to find a crack in the ground and sneak in. How could the master use such vulgar words? But right now, his grandfather has shown his ferocious fangs, and he roughly guessed that he might not be able to hide today.

Forget it, stretching out his head is also a stab, and retracting his head is also a stab. If he is twitchy, he may even annoy the master. Chen Xi grinds his small canine teeth and fights with his neck stuck.

Slowly loosening the little paws tightly clenched on the neckline, Chen Xi begged to look in the direction of his father with his big wet eyes, then lowered his eyelids, and said in a timid voice: "Master? Can you be gentle? , Xiaoxi...Xiaoxi is afraid of pain!"

How can there be no pain when breaking a melon? But seeing the little guy's pitiful eyes, Lei Che opened his mouth, but changed his words temporarily: "Don't worry, Xiaoxi, be gentle, sir, it won't hurt!" While comforting softly, Lei Che used his chin to kiss Rubbed the little guy's neck.

Hearing this, after Chen Xilue hesitated, he pursed his lips and nodded, then tightly closed his eyes, letting Lei Che do whatever he wanted with his body, but his soul hid in his bastard shell like a shrunken tortoise. Desperately comforting himself.

It doesn't matter, the past few months, Grandpa has been making preparations for this, his little butt is not what it used to be now, although it will be a bit difficult to accommodate that big guy at once, but it shouldn't hurt It's right to die and live.

Even though he hinted over and over again in his heart, Chen Xi was actually scared to death. Sure enough, he was spoiled by his father. If he was replaced by a brother from another family, he had to pretend to accept it no matter how scared he was, otherwise If the man you offend is unhappy, how will you have a good life in the future?

No brother is as lucky as him? Those who make out with men and shrink back are just like sows waiting to be slaughtered. Isn't this a disappointment for men?

Come on, work hard, and keep smiling! Chen Xi guided himself in his heart, a far-fetched smile gradually appeared on his small face, although he just slapped his face swollen to look fat, but it still made him ecstatic when he fell into Lei Che's eyes.

Chen Xi remembered that when he went to collect clothes at Brother Hui's house, Brother Hui once blushed and secretly whispered to him that it was very comfortable to do such shameful things with his own man, and his whole body was filled with words , will feel very safe!

But before the sense of security descended, Chen Xi felt the hairs all over his body stand on his head when he thought about that heavy big guy, his hair stood on end with horror!

Lei Che can't control that much anymore. At this moment, his big hands are messing around, and the rough skin on the palm of his palm is mercilessly grinding Chen Xi's delicate skin, bringing the slightest pain. The homework that the little guy must do every day is to soak the medicine once a day. Therefore, although the scars left on his body before have not been completely eradicated, they are already faint and unrecognizable, so that now his skin is much more precious than before, and he simply cannot stand the ravages of his master.

"Master, be gentle, hiss~ I'm in pain!" Chen Xi slightly opened his eyes, with tears hanging on his long eyelashes, he didn't dare to ask loudly, he could only beg weakly.

After seeing this scene with his bloodshot tiger eyes, the last stretched string of Lei Che was broken with a 'snap', and he forcefully lifted the little guy's chin with his tiger's mouth, and Lei Che gnawed fiercely. Biting down, at this moment, his ears were buzzing with thoughts, so that he couldn't hear what the little guy said afterwards.

The moment his master entered his body, Chen Xi suddenly stretched his neck, opened his eyes wide, and lost his voice due to the pain. Crystal tears dripped down the corners of his eyes, and his small mouth opened slightly. But no sound came out.

Liar, master is a liar, the pain is so bad that he is about to die, yet master still tricks him into saying it doesn't hurt!

After Lei Che completely entered, he didn't make any further moves. Even though his lower body was about to explode, he still didn't lose his mind. This was the first time for the little guy, so he had to take pity on him, and wait until he became clearer before he could be cruel. It's not too late to bully, just bear it one more time, he swears, this is the last time.

"Baby, Xiaoxi, does it hurt? It's my fault, I'm too impatient." The blue veins on his forehead twitched, and the carefree Lei Che was rarely so gentle. Kissed the little guy's forehead covered in cold sweat.

Hearing this, all the grievances of Chen Xi rushed to his mind, his tense body finally relaxed, and then he burst into tears, Chen Xi beat Lei angrily with his small fists. Che's chest!

Lei Che didn't stop him, and let the little guy vent his anger. With a sullen face, Lei Che held back his expression and didn't say a word. He didn't stretch out his arms until the little guy lost his strength from crying. She hugged her into her arms, and then said in a hoarse and deep voice: "Xiaoxi, I can't hold back anymore, can I let you move?"

The tone that seemed to be discussing was actually just a greeting, and Lei Che didn't wait at all. It was not as good as Chen Xi's answer. After the growl was finished, he shrugged his waist and started exercising recklessly.

Knowing that he had no room to refuse, Chen Xi tightly grasped the skirt of his grandfather's front with his small paws, and silently endured it with his lips tightly pressed together until the pain gradually dissipated, and a tingling pleasure surged through his body. Only then did he let go of his strength as if he was relieved, and his small arms actively wrapped around Lei Che's neck.