Chapter 111 Stupid goose waiting to be slaughtered!

"Master, why are you here? Why am I here?" Chen Xi finally dared to ask.

While observing Lei Che's expression, the little guy moved towards Lei Che's direction step by step. His frightened appearance seemed to frighten people if Lei Che stomped his feet casually. Turn around and run.

I also asked why Lao Tzu is here? In this smoky place, I still want to ask you, why did I appear here?

"Get over here!" Lei Che said in a deep voice with a stern face, his tiger eyes glowed fiercely, and his expression must not be much better!

Seeing this scene, Chen Xi not only didn't run over quickly, but hesitantly stayed where he was, his big eyes swept around, and when he saw those lying on the ground, he groaned in pain and spent a long time The reckless men who still can't get scared, the fear in their hearts is even more aggravated.

Raising his neck and swallowing, Chen Xi shrunk his neck, and stepped back step by step under Lei Che's helpless stare.

"If you fucking dare to take a step back for me, I will sell you here today, do you believe it?" Lei Che's tiger eyes widened suddenly, and his face became red with anger, so he threatened Chen Xi with a loud voice.

Hearing this, Chen Xi's body trembled, he didn't dare to move any more, his little nose wrinkled, and then he lowered his head pitifully, pointing his fingers at the same spot, unable to understand himself What happened to me?

He eats mapo tofu well in the inn, why did he come to such a place in the blink of an eye? Looking at the surrounding decorations and brother's attire, as well as the drunken men, this is the kind of... that kind of fireworks place!

It is impossible for the master to bring him to this kind of place. Could it be that he ran in by himself? If that's the case, then he would be dead today. How could a serious brother come to such a place? Master must have misunderstood him, what should I do?

Chen Xi spun around in a hurry, his eyes turned red in an instant!

Looking up his small face, seeing his father's ferocious and angry appearance, Chen Xi felt even more uncertain, stretched out his white teeth and bit his lower lip, Chen Xi asked in a weak voice: "Master, you... ...Are you angry?" You ask me if I am angry? Are you panting with your two big eyeballs staring at you, bastard? Lao Tzu is not angry, can't you see it? Damn, why is I so angry with you?

"Get over here!" Lei Che still put on a tiger's face and didn't answer, he kept saying the same thing!

When Chen Xi heard this, his shoulders drooped listlessly, like a condemned criminal about to go to the execution ground, he dragged his feet and reluctantly walked towards the executioner.

After waiting for a long time, finally when the little bastard walked up to him, Lei Che lowered his eyes and frowned, suddenly he didn't know how to deal with him.

Obviously he had thought it through at the beginning, this little bastard was looking for people everywhere like an ant on a hot pot, but he ran to such a dubious place to have fun, and when I caught him, I have to go through all the top ten tortures of the Manchu Qing Dynasty, and see if he will have a long memory in the future?

But he really caught it, and seeing the little guy drooping his head and curling up like a rabbit in fright, Lei Che couldn't let go anymore!

Damn it, I definitely owed you in my last life, and I'm the only one who has been tortured so hard by you in this life!

Taking a deep breath, he puffed up his entire chest. Lei Che raised his hand until his face was bruised and slammed his fist hard on his chest, and then opened his mouth wide open. mouth, and spit out the anger that was pent up in his stomach.

Lei Che's complexion finally looked better after the turbid breath was vented. When Chen Xi closed his eyes in fear and trembled, Lei Che rubbed the little guy's ear with his big hand, and gritted his teeth. Cruel-hearted, Lei Che pulled the little guy's ear up and twisted it with force!

Ever since Lei Che crossed over, Chen Xi has been raised like a little prince. Now his skin is very precious, and it will turn green when he touches it lightly. It will take him to moan for several days. Such a big sin.

Tears burst out of pain in an instant, Chen Xi wrinkled his little nose, and the golden beans began to slam down, and his ears turned red, and Chen Xi felt that it was steaming, but even so, he still He pursed his lips tightly, not daring to hum.

He's not stupid, in the current situation, he can't hit the gun himself even if he is killed?

"You little bastard, why are you crying? Go home with me and see how I deal with you when I go back. You love to cry, don't you? I will let you cry to your heart's content today!" Lei Che saw this scene, but he did not soften his heart in the slightest. , snorted coldly, and threatened with a vicious voice!

After saying this, Lei Che didn't give Chen Xi a chance to refute, he directly carried him under his elbows, and strode away towards the door.

It's not suitable to stay here for a long time. His little husband ruined the family's business, and he added fuel to the fire and beat him up. If he reports to the official, the official will come in a while, then they just can't afford it. up!

Lei Che left very quickly, while everyone was stunned, he quickly slipped away through the back door with the little guy under his arm! By the time everyone reacted and wanted to arrest them, they were all gone!

As for what happened to the Qingfeng Mingyue Building after they left, Chen Xi no longer had the heart to care about it. Now he is like a goose waiting to be slaughtered, sitting in a bumpy bullock cart dutifully In the middle of the night, the two small hands were tightly squeezed, the little heart in the chest was beating up and down, and the more it jumped, the more guilty it was.

He racked his brains just now to think about what stupid thing he did, but in the end he had a vague impression that he really ran into this small watchtower by himself, woohoo, he would rather never remember That's good!

Look at the master driving the ox cart in such a hurry, the whip will be whipped two or three times in a short while, the big yellow ox can't even breathe, it is probably about to break its leg! And the reason why my grandfather is in such a hurry is probably because he wants to go home early to take care of him, right?

What should I do? You can't sit still! Why don't he jump out of the car now and find a wood to hide for a few days, but if he is caught back, he will definitely be skinned off by the master.

I thought about how to save myself along the way, but until I got home, there was still no way that was feasible, but I was so anxious that I broke out in a hot sweat!

Sensing that the ox cart stopped, Chen Xi panicked for a moment and didn't care about it anymore. He quickly jumped out of the cart and ran towards his sister-in-law's house, crying.

"Brother, sister-in-law, help, your big brother is going to kill someone, help, help... woo woo woo!" Lei Che had long been on guard against this little guy acting as a monster, and he was steadfast from the corner of his eye from the very beginning. Locking Chen Xi within the hunting range, seeing that the little rabbit still wanted to run away, he was naturally a hungry tiger, so he immediately took action and caught him back.

The big hand mercilessly covered the little guy's little mouth asking for help. Lei Che raised his head, smiled awkwardly at Xie Yi who opened the door, and then wrapped his arms around Chen Xi's waist, wrapping his little husband Lang dragged away like a dead dog!

Seeing that the hope is in front of him, as long as he can make a sound, he is expected to be saved, Chen Xi anxiously started to drop the golden beans again, but his master's big hand tightly covered his mouth, let alone make a sound, let him now It was difficult to breathe, Chen Xi could only watch him getting farther and farther away from the light, until the door of his house was slowly closed, and the darkness completely submerged him, Chen Xi was completely discouraged, knowing that his precious skin today Definitely have to suffer!

When Lei Che closed the door, he loosened his strength in the crook of his arm. With a force, Chen Xi got rid of Lei Che's control, and then curled up and hid in the corner of the wall. Mao, Chen Xi wrapped his arms around himself, only showing a pair of big wet eyes, beggingly looking in the direction of his master.

He didn't care if someone broke free, anyway, Lei Che knew in his heart that this bastard would not be able to escape from his Wuzhi Mountain, so he locked the door slowly. After squinting at Chen Xi, Lei Che let out a cold snort and walked in into the kitchen.

Huh? How did you leave? Chen Xi couldn't figure out what his grandfather was thinking. He squatted on the spot and tilted his head to think for a while, but he still couldn't see his grandfather coming out of the kitchen.

Puzzled in his heart, Chen Xi strengthened his courage and turned his ear to eavesdrop on the movement next door. In the end, he actually heard a sound similar to chopping firewood. What is he going to do? Could it be possible to boil a pot of hot water to cook him?

Woohoo, it's too scary, even if he's at fault, he shouldn't be punished like this? Is it possible that today's dinner is stewed little husband?

The more he thought about it, the more terrified he became, Chen Xi bit his sleeve, and the little tiger's teeth creaked, but just as he was breathing and thinking about it, Lei Che's thin stick had already been cut, and he waved it twice in his hand. Lei Che was very satisfied with the wind, then straightened up, walked out of the kitchen with a stick in his hand.

As soon as he heard the movement again, Chen Xi immediately pressed his back against the wall, and looked in Lei Che's direction in horror, but what caught his eyes made Chen Xi jump up in fright, and headed towards Lei Che regardless. Running to the door, the little paws tugged desperately at the locked door, and while wiping away tears, she cried out in despair: "Help, whoever will save me, I'm going to kill someone! I'm going to die!" 〃Hearing this, Lei Che hung a black thread on his head, and after shaking his head violently, he spat hard at his side.

"Little bastard, the motherfucker can spread rumors, but you can shout today, and no one will take care of you if you break your throat. Tell me, are you going to accept the punishment yourself, or wait for the old man to push you to the ground?" Lei Che pursed one corner of his mouth, and clapped his palms with a thin stick. The sound of "slapping" made Chen Xi's tiny legs start to tremble wildly!