Baltimore

I woke up to the sound of the curtains being flung open and the Alexa blaring throughout the bedroom.

"Lizzie what the fuck are you doing," I groaned, picking my head up off the bed.

"It's not me," she groaned back, picking up her head to look at me.

We both stared at each other and then looked towards the open curtains to see Scarlet standing there with a birthday hat placed on her head.

Oh, oh, oh
Woke up today
Feeling the way I always do
Oh, oh, oh
Hungry for something
That I can't eat
Then I hear that beat.

She stamped her feet to the tune of the music and danced around the bed as we both stared at her, groggy and confused.

That rhythm of town
Starts calling me down
It's like a message from
High above
Oh, oh, oh
Pulling me out
To the smiles and the
Streets that I loveeeeee

Good morning, Baltimore!
Every day's like an open door!
Every night is a fantasy!
Every sounds like a symphony!

Good morning Baltimoreeeee
And someday when I take to the floor,
The world's gonna wake up and seeeeeee
Baltimore and me!

On the final note, she blew a party popper over the bed where Lizzie and I were still laying half-naked, watching her with utter confusion.

"It's my birthday, get up, we're going out for bottomless brunch," she said, almost confused as to why we were both still laying down.

"It's a Tuesday, Y/N has work," Lizzie groaned.

"BOOOO," she shouted.

"Scarlet? Are you drunk already?" I said with a laugh looking at her wobble slightly.

"Yes mum, I have had a few prosecco's- OH MY GOD Y/N YOU KINKY BITCH," she screamed picked up Lizzies handcuffs off the floor.

"Oh my god," Lizzie said embarrassed under her breath as she placed her head in my neck.

"NO- LIZZIE ARE THEY YOURS," she screamed, laughing and placing them back where she found them.

"Scarlet, can you give us a few minutes to put some clothes on please," I said smiling sweetly.

She nodded and held her hands out, "pretend I'm not even here," she said with a wink as she closed the door behind her.

"I'm sorry," I said laughing as Lizzie picked her head up to look at me.

She shook her head and laughed, "it's not funny you dickhead," she said, hitting my chest.

I nodded and smiled greatly, "it's a little bit funny," I said placing a kiss on her lips.

She smirked and stood up, taking the bed sheet with her as she walked towards the bathroom, "at least she didn't find this," Lizzie said, picking up the strap that was thrown onto the floor.

"Y/N did-" Scarlet began, swinging the door open without hesitation.

"SCARLET WHAT THE FUCK," I screamed, trying to cover my very naked body.

"WHERE IS THE DUVET," she shouted back, covering her eyes with her hand.

"LIZZIE HAS IT," I shouted back, "BITCH GET OUT WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE."

"SORRY! SORRY!" she yelled back, moonwalking out of the bedroom, and closing the door behind her.

Lizzie walked out of the bathroom in one of my t-shirts, laughing to herself and throwing the duvet over to me, "get dressed," she smiled as she walked out of the bedroom.