One year later

September 28th

Y/N's POV

"Happy anniversary," I whispered when I woke up.

Lizzie smiled with her eyes still shut and whispered, "happy anniversary fiancé."

She opened her eyes and looked at me lovingly. I swear every time I look into her eyes the love, she has for me grows a little bit more. I watched as her pupil shrunk to adjust to the light and left her green eyes looking into mine.

"You're staring," she whispered.

"Okay," I smirked.

She giggled and scrunched her nose, hitting my chest playfully, "stop staring at me you're making me blush."

"I can't believe it's been a year," I spoke.

"I know, it's crazy to think 365 days ago I saw you for the first time," she smiled.

"I remember how much Scarlet teased me that night. I didn't even realise you were flirting with me until she said it," I admitted.

"Did I not make it obvious enough?" she smiled.

I shook my head, "I thought you were straight and even if you weren't, there was no way in hell you would want to be with someone like me."

"Have you seen yourself? You looked so fucking hot on that stage," she giggled.

"With the stage lighting? Okay sure," I replied.

"I can't believe it took me a week to sleep with you," Lizzie said.

"Well you were engaged," I replied with a smirk.

"You think you're so smart," she fired back.

"I am smart I don't know what you mean," I smiled teasingly.

"Stop being so pretentious," she replied.

"Make me," I said, turning my head to look at her dark gaze.

Mistake. I made a mistake.

She very swiftly (considering she's 7 months pregnant) moved onto my lap and placed her hands on my chest, "take it back."

I slowly shook my head, "I don't know if I want to."

"You might regret that," she smirked, leaning down to kiss me.

All I could feel was her baby bump pushing into my stomach, making me laugh and pull away.

"Having some trouble?" I giggled.

"My stomach is too fucking big," she replied.

"The sexiness is gone," I chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up and lay down, I can still fuck you without being on top of you," she smiled sweetly.

I smiled and helped her as she climbed off me and laid by my side, kissing my lips passionately, "better?" I asked against her lips.

She hummed and ran her hand down my upper body and under the sheets.

___

"Do we have sex too much?" Lizzie asked when we finally left the bedroom and went to make food.

I shook my head, "nope. I am very happy with the amount we have sex."

"How pregnant is too pregnant for me to be having regular sex?" she asked again, sitting down at the kitchen island.

"I don't know if there is a 'too' pregnant to be having sex," I giggled, cracking a few eggs into a bowl, and mixing them together.

"Mhm maybe there's not," she contemplated before looking down at her hand and smiling when she looked at the ring on her finger, "oooo wait here wait here," she said getting up and waddling upstairs.