Mary-Kate

"LIZ CAN YOU GET THE DOOR PLEASE," I shouted from the bedroom as I quickly pulled on my jeans.

We had finished cleaning about an hour ago and then Lizzie bet me £10 that I couldn't put my feet behind my head after I told her I did gymnastics growing up. So of course, I had to prove her wrong. I sat on the floor of the lounge and got one leg over and then my neck cracked so loud Lizzie thought I had broken something. Safe to say I am now £10 short. The next hour was me laying on the floor with an ice pack on my neck and Lizzie trying not to laugh while taking many many pictures. I grabbed a jumper and ran downstairs to join Lizzie and her sisters for lunch. I smiled at the sight of Ashley making tea for everyone while MK was leaning over the kitchen side and Lizzie was subtly holding her stomach.

"Hey Olsen's," I said as I walked into the kitchen, kissing my girlfriend softly before hugging the twins.

"How are you doing?" I asked MK as I hugged her.

She nodded and mouthed 'I'm okay' before smiling sadly. None of us had talked about the situation with Mia since Lizzie last saw her outside Sarah's office after her therapy appointment apart from MK and I. I had messaged her a few times to see how she was doing and if she was okay considering the circumstances. Of course, she just kept saying she was okay, but I could read her like a book.

"Tea?" Ashley asked pulling me out of my train of thought.

I hummed, "yes please," I replied, walking over to where she was standing by the kettle, "what are you doing."

I looked down at the mugs that had a small bit of milk at the bottom of the mug with a tea bag floating on top.

"Making tea," Ashley said proudly.

"That," I started, waving my hand around the mugs, "is not how you make tea," I laughed.

"Okay Queen of England, you make the tea," she said smugly.

I smiled and poured out the mess she had made and started from scratch. After beautifully crafting four mugs of tea from tea bags first to boiling water and then topping them up with milk. I proudly handed one of the mugs over to Ashley with a smug smile and watched as she looked in the mug.

"...that looks better," she admitted.

"Thank you," I smiled, passing the other two mugs to MK and Lizzie.

I followed as my girlfriend led her sisters into the lounge. The twins took the double sofa, and I sat on the smaller armchair and patted my lap so Lizzie could sit on it. She looked at me lovingly and her eyes asked me for permission to tell them. I nodded and pecked her lips a few times before placing my hand on her leg reassuringly, giving it a little squeeze as she took a deep breath.

"So um- Y/N and I wanted to tell you guys something," she said looking into my eyes.

"Did you finally propose?" Ashley asked excitedly.

I giggled, "no, not yet just let her finish," I replied.

Lizzie smiled and leaned into my touch, "Y/N and I have been trying for a baby since March," she said with a bright smile, "and as of today I am 10 weeks pregnant."

"Oh my god it worked?" Ashley said with a bright expression before turning to MK.

"She's pregnant," MK stated, "oh my god Lizard you're having a baby?"

I nodded slowly, "she is," I said proudly.

"Yeah, we have our first ultrasound in a few weeks to make sure they're healthy," Lizzie smiled.

"Oh my god we're going to be Aunties," MK said looking at Ashley who was smiling, "wait did you know about this?"

Ashley nodded slowly, "I um- I came over about 3 months ago and we did a test," she said softly.