It's a ...

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up to the baby having a boxing fight inside me.

"Y/N..." I whispered, placing watching as they moved.

"...Y/N," I said a little louder, tapping her back.

She groaned and rolled over so I couldn't wake her up.

"Y/N," I said again, lifting my arm up.

I didn't look to see that she had turned to face me so when my hand arm back down I slapped her in the face.

"Lizzie what the fuck," she laughed, opening her eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," I giggled.

"You don't sound very sorry," she smirked.

"Look," I said, my eyes moving to my belly.

Her face lit up as she watched the baby moving around, "wow," she whispered.

I smiled and placed my hand on the side of my belly, "it feels amazing."

She sat up and kissed my forehead before kissing my belly.

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
You'd be like Heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much
At long last, love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you.

She sang to my belly, poking it to the tune of the song. The baby moved slightly and pressed down on my stomach, making me feel really fucking nauseous.

"I'm going to be sick," I said, quickly standing up and running to the bathroom.

I made it to the bathroom just in time and sat on the floor by the toilet, holding my belly and throwing up the contents of my stomach.

"You alright?" Y/N asked from the doorway.

I flushed the chain and hummed, tying my hair up on top of my head, "they either press on my womb or my stomach, my money's on them being a boy purply because they do not care about their actions."

Y/N smiled and held her hand out in front of me to help me up. Standing up with a huff, she kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

"What's this for?" I laughed when she pulled away.

"I just love you and appreciate you and-"

"What do you want," I said suspiciously.

"Nothing," she laughed.

I raised my eyebrows.

"Nothing!! I just don't feel like I appreciate you enough, you're growing a whole human inside you and I think that should be appreciated," she said.

I smiled and nudged her shoulder, "go make coffee, I'll come down in a minute."

"Love you," she said before walking off.

"I love you too loser," I smiled.

She scrunched her nose with a cute smile and ran off downstairs. I thoroughly washed my hands and then brushed my teeth before giving the toilet a quick wipe and making my way downstairs to join my girlfriend who was dancing around the kitchen to The Sound of Music soundtrack and shaking the oat milk vigorously. I giggled and sat on one of the stools at the kitchen island to watch her. When the song came to an end, she turned around and realised I was watching her.

"How long have you been sitting there?" she smirked, handing me a mug.

"A while," I replied, taking a sip and humming.