Flo

Elizabeth's POV

"Y/N, they're the size of a poppy seed, you won't be able to feel them yet," I spoke softly as Y/N laid her head on my stomach gently.

"I know but that is my child in there," she said sitting up, "I just can't believe it worked."

"Me either," I replied, gently rubbing my hand over my stomach, "I'm going to book an appointment for a few months' time to make sure they're healthy."

Y/N nodded and looked at me with a dazed smile, "I'm so happy," she whispered.

"Me too," I replied, "when do you want to tell people?"

She thought for a moment before replying, placing her hand on my stomach softly, "maybe we should tell your family and Scarlet first and then wait to announce it properly until we are sure the baby is healthy."

I nodded, "I think that's a good idea," I replied, "do you um- do you want to tell your mum?" I asked cautiously.

"I don't know," she whispered.

"You don't need to decide right now," I reminded her softly, "you can think about it and then if you decide you want to tell her, I will be with you the whole time," I smiled.

Y/N nodded and leaned forward to kiss me softly, "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied with a dazed smile, "now that baby is on its way can we talk about names again?" I asked excitedly.

She nodded quickly and sat up, "I was actually thinking about this the other day," she said, holding her hands out to hold mine, "I know we talked about naming their middle name after one of our mothers or in my case, grandma, if it's a girl and I thought that instead of Linda, we could shorten it to Lyn? That way it's a little more modern but it still has the same meaning," she said softly.

I nodded, "I would like that ... baby Olsen-Y/L/N?"

"Maybe drop the Y/L/N," she said, "when we get married, I'm going to take your name anyway."

"Are you sure?" I replied.

She nodded quickly, "definitely, I want to be an Olsen," she smiled.

"Okay so ... baby Olsen it is," I nodded slowly.

"I'm so fucking excited," she said, squeezing my hands gently.

"Come here," I squealed, pulling her towards me and capturing her lips with mine, kissing them softly.

She cupped my cheeks and ran her thumb over my cheekbones, smiling against my lips before pulling away and giving my lips a few more pecks.

"We need to start getting ready soon," she said softly.

I groaned and rolled back onto the bed, "ugh can't I just say here and kiss you for the rest of the night?"

She laughed and shook her head, "no we promised Florence we would come over tonight," she said, stroking my thigh gently.

"Stop touching my thigh then," she said sternly.

"Does this turn you on that much?" she asked, bringing her hand higher.

"Y/N I would stop now, or we are going to be late," I said sitting up.

She hummed and pecked my lips before standing up and going into the bathroom, "do you want to have a bath with me?" she shouted from the room.

I quickly stood up and ran into the bathroom, taking my clothes off as I went.

She giggled when she saw me come into the room, "oh hi," she said jokingly, stepping into the water.