08 | Game Day

EVELYN NOTT

The crowds of people filled with cheers and claps, watching the first game of Gryffindor vs. Slytherin.

"I expect you'll be cheering for me?" Cormac McLaggen appears in front of Maggie and I while we were getting our seats.

He stood in his quidditch uniform, his helmet in one hand and his broomstick in the other.

"I'll be cheering when you get knocked off your broom and fall face flat to the ground." Maggie seethed, turning away from him.

"What's her problem?" He asks me.

"Seriously, have you met yourself?" I respond.

"Funny, when I win, I want you to kiss me." He smirked, his eyes roaming every part of me.

"In your dreams, McLaggen." I tease, and his smirk doesn't drop, I feel his gaze on me as I find my seat with Maggie.

Cormac McLaggen, attractive, athletic, charming, he has abs, but he's also a player, arrogant, ginormous ego, bad temper, and he's into some kinky stuff.

"I hate that McLaggen. He's so insolent." Maggie crossed her arms, he had ruined her whole mood.

That changed when Harry started flying around, she started to cheer loudly.

I cheer for Harry and Ron, but also my brother who was on the opposite team.

I watch Cormac who blocked bludger after bludger, even if he was an arse, he was a good player.

The official keeper of our team wasn't decided yet, so Cormac and Ron would switch in and out.

Keeping score, it was 80 to 60, Gryffindor's in the lead, I was silent as my brother and Harry chase after the golden snitch.

If Theodore caught the golden snitch, it would bring them up to 90 points and winning the game.

Theodore pushed and shoved Harry, he played dirty which frustrates Harry even more.

"Theodore doesn't play nice." Maggie spoke, she wanted Harry to win, it was obvious she had a crush on him but she'd never admit to it.

I was completely shocked, seeing my brother stand on his broom and testing his balance.

He reaches for the snitch, and no one could tell if he had gotten it or not, Harry had enough of Theodore's unfair plays and knocked him off of his broom.

I gasp, watching him fall to the ground so quickly, I rush down from the bleachers, concerned for him.

The crowd starts to cheer loudly as Theodore stood on his two feet raising the golden snitch in his hand.

Shaking my head I went up to him, "Don't do that again." I glare at him, he smiles, hearing the announcer declare Slytherin the winner.

Suddenly, we were crowded by his friends and members of the Slytherin quidditch team.

All yelling and lifting Theodore on their shoulders, carrying him down to the locker room to celebrate together.