72 | Crazy For You

EVELYN NOTT

warning ; very tiny mature content.

His lips make it up to my ear, "But I want you."

I grinned, "How badly?"

He looks up at me, his eyes filled with lust, but he didn't get to control me this time, I was on top of him... this would be interesting.

He grabs my hips and presses them against his harder so that I could feel him, feel everything.

"Does that give you your answer?"

I grab the back of his neck and press my lips to his, his hands slide up my shirt touching my bare skin while I grind my hips on top of his, making him groan into the kiss.

I pull away from him, getting off of his lap and slowly dropping to my knees in front of him, my hands running down his legs while I do so.

Once I'm on my knees, I reach his belt, he stops me before I do anything else.

"No... don't. You don't have to." He breathes out, looking down at me. I smile.

"You don't want me to?" I ask.

"I do. Believe me I do, I just don't want to rush you into anything. I mean you just had the Cruciatus curse spelled on you." He says eagerly, grabbing my hand to pull me back up.

"I've never done it before." I admit, but he's likely already known that.

"Don't worry, you'll be able to practice with me." He laughs, I playfully hit him on the arm.

He whispers, "Since you don't want to have sex with me. You up for a swim?"

"It's not that I don't want to have sex with you it's that I—"

"It's a yes or no question, Redhead." He interrupts, clearly amused.

"It's late. Plus... what happens if we get caught?"

"You're too pure for me. Get your ass up before I carry you to the lake." He stands from the bed, looking down at me.

"I'm very comfortable right now." I say, stretching out.

"Fine. Have it your way," He shrugs, leaning down and grabbing my legs and lifting me up.

Then he's walking, "Seriously? I'm sure a night swim won't be good for your bruises."

I reach up to touch his face, specifically where the bruise was, but before I could, Mattheo grabbed my wrist tightly.

"Don't."

"Mattheo what happened to you when you were there?" I ask upset, he was hurt and he wouldn't let me help him.

"I told you. I would put you before anyone else. Even if it meant being tortured and beaten by my Father and his death eaters for hours."

"You've changed." I tell him, he looks at me before putting me down, realizing we were both standing in front of the lake.

"I really haven't." He answered coldly, stripping off his shirt and throwing it to the ground.