♤Be gentle♤

Akito sat down to his mini couch that he had in his room, opened his phone and started scrolling through his social media.

He saw over 10 posts that his sister, Ena had post in the past teo hours. "Jeez" he thought to himself. "How could she post so much.."

Well it was Ena. He couldn't except anything less. A couple minutes later he finally found the motivation to get up and start getting ready. He was going out with his secretly boyfriend.

Toya and akito had been dating for the past 2 months. Not much, but since they both knew each other so well nothing really changed except the kisses, holding hands together and a couple more.

That every couple does, and since they are both teen boys and their testosterone is higher than girls, they were trying new things, in a sexual way, like make outs or jerking each other.

But they still hadn't had sex. They had talked about it. But it just didn't happen every time they were "in the mood".

Once akito got ready he told his sister that he will be back late at night since it was summer break and their parents had to travel for their different jobs.

"Oi!! Ena!'

"Yes, yes, bye. U will go over to Airi for the weekend so dont burn the house or something. Mom will blame me!"

"Jeez, fine ena. "

Akito finally left the house, making his way towards Ken's café.

~~~~

"Here you go Toya. I used the best beans for your coffee"

"Thanks a lot Ken-san. Your coffee is always the best"

Toya took his hot cup of coffee in his hands and started drinking it. Not even a minute later akito entered the cafe. Toyas heartbeat started riding.

Even Ken noticed. He didn't say anything though. He knew that the boys had something between them, but he didn't want to make them say it.

He was happy that they at least didn't hide their feelings around him.

Akito sat beside toya. Ken took akitos order and left the two loverbirds alone. After he left toya turned his face towards his boyfriend that leaned in to kiss his soft and a bit wet lips from the coffee.

Toya responded, closing his eyes and opening his mouth a bit more to get a better "taste" of akito. They had almost forgot that they were in public.

Akito wanted to continue but he gently pushed toya off his face, rubbing his mouth with his thumb. Toya smiled while he hugged tightly the other one.

After Ken came back he gave Akito his pancakes obviously, and they shared their food and drinks together. Even though Akito was a bit greedy he would do anything to see Toya smile.

~~~~

They were now walking in the dark, outside, beside the beach hearing the waves made them relax. Holding tight their hands.

"I think we should head towards our places.. its getting pretty late"

"I have the house all mines, wanna come over?"

"I.. i will ask my mother.. since dad is on a business trip we might have a higher chance of getting a 'yes'"

"Then call her. I will stop by the market, i need a couple snacks and other stuff, kay?"

"Okay, i will wait here, take your time"

"Don't worry, i wont be late"

Akito kissed toya on his lips. This time though toya placed his hands around the other neck while he hugged him, his arms almost reaching Toyas ass.