Chapter VI

The night pass by so quickly. It's as if in one snap of a finger the night quickly turned to daytime. Which means I need to get up again.

I was surprise feeling a weight on my legs and an arms wrap around my torso. I slowly turned around trying to shake off Becky's legs that are tangled with mine but she was so strong that I find her legs and arms so heavy. I turned around and heat rise up from my cheeks when we are almost kissing due to the proximity of our faces.
I can't pull away since she was wrapping her arms around me and her lower limbs are tangled with mine. My heart is pounding so fast again. I guess I need to consult a doctor for this problem, I don't wanna die in such a young age due to heart problems. It's not normal anymore. And it's scaring me.

Staring at Becky, I could never put into words how angelic the face of this woman. From her thick eyebrows that is perfectly shape, her eyelashes that are kinky which make her orbs much more seductive, her aquiline nose that scrunches upward everytime she is confused or she is annoyed and her full heart shaped small lips. God everything about her is so perfect. How can God create an ethereal beauty. Rebecca was indeed the queen of beauty, her beauty is beyond words and cannot be questioned about. She was just so perfect.

I was snap out of my thoughts when Rebecca slowly moved opening her brown pair of eyes making mine shut in a sudden movement. My heart beats fast again. I didn't even know how we get into this position when we we're far reach from each other last night and now I can feel her hot breath on my face and her arms and legs around my body.

I can feel her body stiffen. Even her breath hitch for a moment she realized that our bodies are tangled together.

"Shitttt Rebecca!" She hissed under her breath suppressing her voice afraid she might wake me up when in fact. I am wide awake as a CCTV camera.

I feel her slowly removing her arms around my body and untangling our legs. The moment our bodies are far apart I pretended to move to make her believe I am disturb by that sudden pull.

"Hmmmmm." I pretended to stretch my body and slowly open my eyes seeing Rebecca's face still inches from mine.

We both pull away from each other and I saw how her cheeks turned into a shade of pink.

"Good morning Freen." She whispered.

"Good morning Armstrong." I replied as I sit up and directly went to the bathroom to get ready for school.

After I was done doing my routine, I went out and saw Becky standing near the window looking like she was in a deep thoughts. Her left hands is holding her forehead as she look outside the window as if someone's gonna pop up in here any minute from now.

"Rebecca." I walk closer to her tapping her shoulders as she jolt in surprise. "It's your time to shower." I declared as she nodded and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

We still have one hour and thirty minutes left ahead of us. There is still enough time for us both to prepare.

I rummage to my closer trying to find a pair of cloths for Becky to wear as I found a gray shirt a cardigan and a jeans that's been stuck in my closet for God knows how long. I also put on my cloths and fix myself in the mirror.

——————————————————

I am currently waiting for Armstrong to finish changing here in the living room holding my phone closer to my chest.

*kring*kring*kring

My phone rang and I directly pick it up without checking the caller ID as I was too tired checking who it was.

"Hello."

"Freen." I hear Saint on her other line so I put it on loudspeaker before putting my phone on the table.