Chapter XXIX

PS:. Please don't forget to vote 😊

It was as if both of us are in that fleeting moment. Becky remained frozen on her spot and so do I as I look down on her hand that is still press into my left mounds.

The moment she realized what just happened, she directly retreated her hands as her face turn into a blushing mess.

"I-i'm sorry Freen."  She murmurs keeping a safe distance in between us.

I exhale deeply trying to calm myself and get over what just happened the moments before. Becky also remained silent on my side as she fidgets with her fingers and the heels of her shoes are tapping on the ground. 

A few moments later, the door opened leading us to the ground floor which gathered a lot of students sitting on the benches. A lot of them also flash us their dreadful gaze as if they we're trying to figure out the broken puzzles on their heads.

"Stay here, i'll get my car." I retorted earning a small nod from Becky who is now holding the metal bar on the entrance of the school. " Watch over her please." I cooed leaving the responsibility to the guard.

I hurriedly go over my car starting it's engine as I drive over where Becky is located shutting the door behind me as I walk back towards Becky.

"Let's go." I opened her side of the door as I guided her gently and carefully inside.

The students are looking at us cautiously like they find it so impossible for me to be hanging out with Rebecca.   Once I already know Rebecca is already inside, I also directly hop in securing my seatbelt to avoid any unnecessary possibilities.

Rebecca was just looking at me so I turned my gaze on her noticing she hasn't buckled her seatbelt yet.

I look at her the same time as she does so we have a staring contest, her eyes are mesmerizing, like someone might drown into it at any moment. She have this strong force on her that could pull you through her insides making you don't want to find an escape. Escape is not necessary under her gaze. And I am not planning to swim away from that tension she is pulling.

Snapping out of my trance retreating from the deep stares, I beckoned her to pull the belt to secure her safety.

"Seatbelt Rebecca."  I cooed avoiding her gaze.

"O-oh... Yeah." She replied buckling her seatbelt.

Having Rebecca around made me feel so alive. Like there is something within  me that always keeps  on evaporating the moment I feel her close. There is something about her that made me feel so many different emotions. It's making me have a hard time to breath, Rebecca is making it so much harder for me. But I am not even complaining about it.

The drive didn't take long for us to arrive at her house since the traffic is not heavy.  When I unbuckled my belt, Becky suddenly pulled my hand shoving me closer to her as she stare at me deep in the eyes.

"B-bec—Rebecca?" Saying i'm nervous is an understatement. I am more than terrified on what she did. My heart is gonna burst out my chest any moment from now. Well who wouldn't be right? Rebecca is staring at me. The goddess princes of the whole West Flauvia.

She was so busy looking at me. Like i'm gonna disappear in any seconds. Then suddenly, her eyes averted on my lips that send me goosebumps as my hormones flip over the edge.

Then a knock snap her out of her thoughts making her pull away a little.

"Miss? Everything alright? I notice your car has been park here for a few minutes now and no one is coming out."  The guard announces.