Chapter XXXI

PS: Please don't forget to vote 😊

Both of the girls pulled away the moment air was the thing they need to have. Flush cheeks and swollen lips was the only thing evident on their faces.

Freen caresses Becky's cheek gently. As if the girl was the most fragile thing she ever laid her hands on. Becky on the other side, just lock her eyes on Freen's that is still dilated highlighting her brown orbs.

"Bec?" Freen murmur. She was afraid she have cross some line on the other girl because she was not speaking nor uttering a single word.

She was terrified. She was afraid Becky was just pulled up in the heated money leading her to kiss Freen.

But I pulled away in the first moment. I was trying to hold back. Why did she pull me again? She kiss me first the second time around.

Freen was confused. She pulled back a little from Becky following a safe walls in between.

"I-i guess I needed to go." Freen started gathering her things. The girl on the other side was left like a statue sitting on the couch.

She don't know what to do. She never know what words to say nor what actions to make. She knows she was the one who provoke the action the second time around but she was never prepared for the next action.

Just as Freen was about to twist the door knob. Rebecca's senses came back ushering her way towards the older girl and pulling her hand back as she stop the girl from leaving.

"Freen wait!"

"Bec I needed to go." Freen hurriedly made up her mind and is persistent to go but Rebecca didn't let her.

"Bec please just-"

Freen was cut short with a pair of lips meeting hers for the second time sending her over the edge. Her stomach are rambling as if she have set free a zoo inside. The way the younger girl's lips make her dizzy and so does her smell made her addicted.

The slender fingers of the younger girl lock over the older's nape and the other one is holding her cheeks in place. Rubbing her cheeks gently both inhaling each other's scents. It's a moment of bliss, two heart beat in sync and lips moving together in one swift motion. For Freen it was never in her wildest dream to kiss a girl. Nor be romantically attached to someone in a one sided love motion. But on other hand Rebecca holds a strong pull on her that make the older girl lose herself.

The moment Rebecca loosened her grip on the older girl's nape. She beholds an unexplainable aura. Something like regret,confusion and hesitation all in one. And that's what Freen is avoiding. She was scared to see the younger girl's reaction. So she choose to stride away not wanting to stay more than a minute in the Armstrong residence.

"Freen! Wait!" Rebecca yelled following the older girl. But her strides we're much more shorter than Freen's. So she never had the time to catch up.

All she could do is open her window watching the older girl as she drove away in the ambers. She never took off her gaze on Freen's car, not until the car disappear below the heavy traffic on the street.

Becky sigh in defeat. She cannot condemned the guilt and regret she felt the moment the older girl leave her room. She was guilty about her actions, about what she did. Because all she knows is she never tolerate herself cheating behind her boyfriend's back. And behind the guilt she also felt regrets, she regretted doing that particular action that could ruin what she and Freen have. They already built something in between and blasting it with something she was capable of doing can ruined that blooming friendship.

"GOD DAMN IT BECKY!" She screamed pulling her hair and throwing away the pillow on her bedside table. That's when her brother came rushing back on her room, bursting the door open and barging in checking if something is wrong with Becky.