Chapter X

Becky

As soon as Freen walk out of the stadium. All five of us state at Seng as he is smiling from ear to ear like he just win a victory. My eyes remain glued to him as both of them walk away from the stadium towards the clinic.

Letting out an exasperated breath, I traced my fingers that were holding Freen's hand moments ago. Her hands were so soft, no traced of calluses is written in it. Her slenders hands that is trapped between mine feels surreal and nice. Her hands feels so magical, and it fits perfectly with mine.

"Becca." Kade shook my shoulders making me snap out of my thoughts.

"H-huh?"

"You're spacing out. Are you okay?" She ask so I just nodded and tried focusing on the game. But I admit it.

My hands is longing for Freen's warmth beside me. My body is searching for her's that is bringing warmth to the cold blew of the airconditioner. My body seems so relax with hers. It's as if it got a brain of it's own that is addicted to Freen's scent.

Finding the game more boring now, I stood up swinging my bag on my shoulders as they all look at me.

"I'll excuse myself guys, I want to inhale fresh air." I announce.

"All of a sudden?" Nam.

"Yeah."

"I'll go with you." Irin was about to stood up but I stopped her.

"No Irin, you stay here. I just want to inhale fresh air."

"Okay, if that's what you want." She replied.

"Bec, can you bring Freen's bag with you? Maybe you'll bump into each other when she comes back." Noey.

"Sure." I replied as I took Freen's bag on my hand before walking out of the stadium.

I cannot help but worry about Freen being with Seng. I know they have a past, but I don't know the entire story. They were once the couple of the year two years ago until they suddenly broke up and Freen cut herself off from everyone. No one knows what's the reason behind their break up. Only her friends. And I know that when she held my hand that tight earlier, I know she feels uncomfortable under Seng's gaze..

I find myself stopping in a small table under the tree as I find peace in here. All the students are in the stadium and all I can hear from here is the chatters. The cheers and the scream of support. I took myself out to check the time when I saw Non's text.

"Right, I really forget that I have a boyfriend." I facepalmed myself as I tap his message.

Non:
Babe, why are you sitting beside Sarocha?

Another message came.

Non:
Open your phone please

Non:
Oh God you literally abandoned me here.

Non:
Really Bec? This is the first time you forgot the you have a boyfriend up here. Watching his girlfriend abandoned him for Sarocha.

What the hell. No one abandoned anyone. I didn't forget him because of Sarocha.

Well maybe partially but it's not just because of Freen. I mean we were just sitting beside each other nothing more.

Holding hands. I rolled my eyes at the thoughts in my head before typing on my phone for a reply.

To: Non
I'm sorry babe. I'm just tired. I'll make it up to you.

I hit the send button putting back my phone on my bad as I close my eyes trying to take a short nap when my phone suddenly rang.

Arghh! Non is really a pain in the ass. I already told him i'm tired.