Chapter LXVI

Freen

The blush on my face shaded over my cheeks. Why are you so cheesy Rebecca? I averted my gaze from her as I started the ignition.

"W-where are we going now?" I ask trying my best to ease up this building tension.

"In Ayutthaya, they sell the best pad Thai and river prawns there."

"O-okay." I replied.

We drove ourselves on pad Thai in a complete silence enveloping the car.  Then suddenly my phone ranged so I directly connected it on the car and i started talking.

"Hey Liela, what's up?" I shoot a glance at Rebecca and saw how her reaction change. I know she is annoyed already.

"Hey, P'Freen... Is P'Bec there with you already?"

It was Pat. Yes, she's been bugging me to call when Rebecca is already with me but I am too busy to do that now.

"A-ahmm... Yes she is with me now Pat." Then I looked at Rebecca. " Can you say hi to her?"

She looked at me confusingly but said hi eventually.

"Hey."

"Hi P'Bec. I am Pat, I really like you your so pretty and you look like a barbie doll."

Pat exclaimed excitedly and I pray for the heavens that she will seal her mouth with whatever she saw in my phone but I doubt she will.

"Y-you saw me already?"

"Yes Phi, P'Freen have a lot of your pictures in her phone. Like a stolen shots I guess."

I scrape my nape right at that moment. How could she betray me over Becky? Goodness I regretted letting her see my gallery. Now i'm doomed.

"Oh~ she do? She never told me anything about it." She replied teasingly smirking at me.

"She have a lot of your pictures."

"Someone's naughty, she need a punishment."

I gulped down my saliva when Rebecca said that seductively. Her eyes never leaving mine as if i'm gonna escape in any minute so I averted my gaze outside to hide the embarrassment I felt.

"Anyway, what's your name dear?"

"Patrice. P'Freen told me are names sound alike. Patrice and Patricia."

"They do sound alike dear."

Then we hear Liela's mother calling for Pat on the other line and Pat hurriedly bid her goodbyes as the call ended leaving me and Rebecca in this heated tension again.

"A lot of my pictures huh." She teased.

"She's just messing around."

"She is?"

"Yes she is."

"She doesn't sound like one."

"She doesn't have to sound like she's messing around to be one."

"Denial much Freen?"

"What? I'm not okay." I replied. "And what's there to deny?"

"I don't know Sarocha Freen."

"Nothing is to be denied Rebecca Patricia Armstrong."

"If that's the case then i'll let it go."

I just nodded in response and focus my gaze back on the road driving ourself to Ayutthaya.

When we arrived there,I hurriedly went out and open Rebecca's door as she beamed a smile while squeezing the stuff toy I gaved her.

"Are you gonna bring that?"