Chapter LXVIII

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

________________________________

"Freen?" Rebecca asked confusingly. She was never expecting the other girl to sudden show up right after her wish.

Freen beamed a smile.

"Well hello to you too."

Rebecca wipe her tears feeling embarrassed about how she looks. It's her usual thing to do, she always feel a little less when she is in front of Freen. The beauty of the other girl just made Rebecca's feel much more less.

"What are you doing here?"

"I don't exactly know." Freen replied. " What are you doing here?"

"A-ahm... "

"Well, let's forget about it."

Freen took a sit beside Rebecca making the younger girl tense up feeling Freen so close to her. Her shoulders are rubbing igniting a strong spark in between that only both of them can feel.

"Can you play me another song?"

"What?"

"I heard you just now. You have a very good voice though."

"T-thanks."

"No biggie."

Freen replied.

All she wanted to do right now is hear Rebecca sing another song again.  A song that is personally requested by Freen, Rebecca's person.

"What song do you want me to sing?"

"Up to you. I'm okay with whatever it is as long as your the singer."

Heat rose up Rebecca's cheeks. She never heard Freen talk cheesily. She was never a sweet talker, so hearing Freen saying those things in front of her made her blush again.

"Okay." She replied.

There was a long pause in the running seconds. Rebecca is thinking of a song that will fit for what she feels about Freen and Freen on the other hand is overly excited to hear the younger one again.

"Hurry up Armstrong."

"Then sing yourself a song then. Eager much?" Rebecca asked making Freen laugh.

"You can say."

Then after a few minutes.... Rebecca started tracing her fingertips on the tiles.

She's my sunshine in the rain
My Tylenol when I'm in pain yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me
Like a tall glass of lemonade
When it's burning hot on summer days
She's exactly what I need

She's soothing like the ocean rushing on the sand
She takes care of me baby
And she helps me be a better girl
She's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes
She's exactly what I need

Freen focus her ears on Rebecca's voice and the lyrics of the song. It's a new song she never heard before again. Every song Rebecca play is a lot new discoveries for her. She admit that the songs Rebecca sings for her is already added on her Spotify. She just got hooked to it since Rebecca sings it for her.

She's my smile when I'm feeling blue
She's my good night sleep when the day is through yeah
Let me tell you what she means to me
(She's kinda like this)
Kinda like the feeling after your first kiss
Except that everyday she makes me feel like this
She's exactly what I need
Oh yeah