Chapter XXXII

PS:  Please don't forget to vote 😊

Freen

"Please Mr. Widdows, can I just find someone to tutor Becky? I'm a little bit too busy already catering about the things that runs in school and tutor Becky at the end of the day." I beg. I have this strong urge to avoid Becky. Because if I don't I completely will lose it around her.

"Why so sudden Freen? The last time I check you and Becky already click and started being friends. Why change your mind now?" The dean ask.

"I-i... I just want a break sir. I can't teach Becky anymore." I reasoned out. I needed to be away from her before I get too attached to something aren't mine. I can't risk that.

"Freen the results of the first exam come out now. You have two more to go which is happening next week. Please bear a little for that woman."

"But Sir-"

"Freen please. We already talked about this. Now go back to your room and empty your mind about that thing. "

Sighing in defeat. I stood up from the chair and started walking out of the room. Then Nam's face suddenly showed up in front of me making me tackle her.

"OUCH! JESUS FREEN!"She yelled enduring the pain I have exerted on her arm.

"Get out of the way you jerk!"

"What the hell! Why are you so grumpy again? You fought with your girlfriend?" She ask but I didn't bother answering her as I continued striding faster on my next class which is anatomy. And I hate to attend because Becky will be there. We will see each other.

"What Freen? So silent..." Nam yank my arm making me glare at her.

"The hell?"

"What's wrong with you?" She ask. But again. I rejected the question.

"Did Becky did something wrong? Did you fight? Or did she become stubborn to study again? Huh Fr-"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP NAM! WHAT DO BECKY HAVE TO DO WITH ALL THE SHIT RUNNING IN MY LIFE? EVERYTHING IS NOT ALL ABOUT HER OKAY! SHE ISN'T THE ONE MY WORLD IS REVOLVING FOR! NOW CAN YOU MAKE ME A FAVOR AND GIVE ME SPACE BEFORE I CHOKE YOU TO DEATH?!" I yelled making Na jerk in surprise. Shock as evident on her face. She was not expecting my outburst. Nor do I.

"A-ahm... O-okay." She whispered. "I-i'm sorry." She apologized in her super tiny voice making me feel bad. But she just keep on pushing me on my saturating point making me yell at her.

"J-just... Please Nam for one moment stop bringing Rebecca." I retorted raising my arms in defeat not wanting to hear more from her.

We just walk in silence in the corridors of the hallway. A deafening silence enveloping the atmosphere that I almost find it scary to initiate a talk. And so does Nam, I can feel her hesitation as she keep sighing from behind.

When we walk in the room, all the students are seated in including the pink haired girl. Next to her is her boyfriend giving me a smug smile that I really wanna rip. I swear if we are not in this room i'm gonna give him a middle finger to suit himself.

Piece of shit. I stated killing him in my mind.

"Ms. Sarocha and Ms. Orntara... Glad that your finally here. Please have a sit." Professor Jacobs stated beckoning us to proceed t our respective areas.

The students in the room could feel my cold aura as all of them remained silent. And they could feel Nam's frightened self as she sit two sits apart from me.

The class started so I keep my focus on what the teacher is saying. I have been out for almost a week and I need to catch up with the lessons since there's a lot to catch up on, so I neglected the pair of brown eyes staring at me at the back of my head.