Chapter LII

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

..............................

Freen walk away from Rebecca who is still stood frozen on her spot and she only realize that Freen already left the moment her figure already disappeared.

She stride faster over the path the girl went and saw her shaking under the rain but she still keeps walking away from the girl.

"Freen... Please let's go."

"Stay. Away. From. Me. Rebecca!" Freen gritted her teeth angrily as she took a step farther from the girl.

"We needed to go home Freen! You'll get sick and i'll get sick if we continue being like this! We will talk after I get you out of here!"

"I don't care if both of us get sick Rebecca! I won't be coming with you!"

"Freen can you listen! For once okay? How can we solve this problem if you keep on shutting me out? If you keep on pushing me away? How can we settle and clear things out if both of us are suffering with different levels of pain!"

"I don't want your explanations! Do you think i'm dumb? What I see is what I believe! What I heard is what I believe! So what now if you have a lot to tell but I won't lend my ears to you? Are you gonna do something about it?" She asked and Rebecca on the other hand went silent.

"Now your shutting your mouth up! What a confusing brat!" She mumbled before walking away again. But before she could take a step further, she was held tightly by Rebecca's arms trapping her from behind engulping her into a tight hug.

"I LIKE YOU OKAY! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH FREEN! I LIKE YOU A LOT! WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SPILL OUT FOR YOU TO BELIEVE ME?!" Rebecca yelled as tears fall over her cheeks again.

Freen don't know what to say, she don't know what are the truth and what are the lies in Rebecca's words. She is afraid Rebecca will sting her again with what her mouth betrayed her to spill.

"Let go of me Rebecca." She calmly said but Rebecca is persistent enough to refuse.

"No!"

"Rebecca let me—hmmp!"

Freen squirm when Rebecca turned her around trapping her lips in between that luscious one's she kissed a few minutes ago. Her knees felt weak in Rebecca's touch, she cannot do anything about it. She want to push her away but her body is betraying her.

So she get lost in Rebecca's touch once again, it was like there is a strong pull of electricity running around Rebecca's touch making her unable to move. When the kissed started getting hot and sloppy, Freen gathered up all her strength to push Becky away from her.

"WHAT THE FUCK BECKY!" She yelled as she wipe away her lips. "DON'T KISS ME AS IF IT WAS THE MOST NORMAL THING TO DO FOR TWO PEOPLE NOT EVEN FRIENDS!" She exclaimed.

Her words stab Rebecca's heart once again, like it was a sharp knife cutting off her flesh. Like her voice is carrying a venom that poison out all the shielding hormones of Rebecca to protect her from the outburst of the other girl.

Together with the falling of her tears is the heavy dropping of the rain. It was like the heavens also know her pain and it was consoling her own feelings. Freen on the other hand stood in front of Rebecca shivering under the rain as she sob softly.

"Please. Don't try to free yourself from me for now. I guess we won't be back for tonight." Rebecca mastered to say withstanding the aching of her heart. 

She knows Freen don't want Rebecca to touch her. But Rebecca needed to, to prevent them from getting more sick. She held Freen's shoulders pulling her closer and she felt how hard the shaking of the older girl is. They already lost the way out because of their argument a moment ago so they don't have a choice but to find a shed where they could stay for the night.