Chapter XXXIII

PS: Please don't forget to vote 😊

The day went by in a blur without the two individuals having to cross each other's paths or have to face each other in a confined room together. Becky never saw Freen after the class they have in anatomy, she is sure that the older girl is making herself busy avoiding Becky to ease up the awkwardness they felt.  It was indeed that Freen is avoiding her, she is trying her best not to associate with the younger girl as possible. She don't wanna suffer another heartbreak in silence again because she hated seeing the other girl being lovey dovey with that Non guy.

"Jace... Can you please check if there are no students left in the rooms again?  Everyone needs to be here for the PE." Freen commanded as the other guy follows her order. They are obliged to do PE today as their task. Everyone is included in this activity so Freen need to facilitate the event.

"Everyone's here Miss Pres." Jace replied. Freen nodded her head in response and started calling the names of the students one by one and her eyebrows furrowed the moment she called Becky's name but the girl isn't there.

"Where is Armstrong?" She ask on one of Becky's classmate.

"I saw her the moment back but I don't know where exactly she is right now."

"Call her. Text her. Message her on Facebook or maybe look for her if possible. I can't suck in one event by searching for some law student because they ditch PE." Freen replied.  "Ratchanon?"

A moment of silence envelope the place and no voice that belongs to the boy was heard. So Freen creased her forehead knowing that the two might be together right now.

"Goodness they probably not eating each other's faces in the hallway again." Freen murmur as she skipped through both names and proceeded with the others. Just as she was already done with the roll call, Rebecca and Non showed up hand in hand with smile plastered on their faces. Non's hand wrapped around Rebecca's waist grasping Rebecca's hand in between.

"Here they are Miss." Jace whispered but Freen only focus her gaze on the two that has been the center of attention from the crowd. Becky was staring at the crowd while Non was whispering random things on her ear making Freen upset as she shoot daggers to the two.

"I swear Miss President will blow at them."

"I guess she's so upset because she waited for Armstrong and Ratchanon again." The other girl said.

"Well she have all the right to be." The other girl said. Then Freen just shrugged it off clapping her hands to get the attention from both as she started striding towards them.

"That's a really great entrance Armstrong and Ratchanon." Freen mock as she clapped her hands midway in the air. " Now mins telling me why you come here late?" She ask. She was so close to Becky that it could make the younger one faint due to her perfume. This was the closest she ever get to Freen eversince the older girl started avoiding her.

"Armstrong?" She repeated catching Becky's attention.

"Y-yes?"

"Why we're both of you late?"

"I-uh... " Becky stuttered not knowing what to do or say.

"Okay. Cut the crap. Your smudge lipstick already said it. Now go there and do to your jobs." Freen stated as she rolled her eyes on Becky making the other one confused.

"What's her problem." Becky whispered. She slowly barge towards her bestfriend who is almost 10 minutes grinning at her from above leaving her boyfriend go to his friends too.

"Seems like you got scolded again now Armstrong." Irin teased.

"Shut up! I don't even know why she is so grumpy all of a sudden. Is she somehow kind of having a bipolar syndrome?" Rebecca retorted rolling her eyes.