Chapter LXIII

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

____________________________________

Freen

As I utter each word on the song. My heart clench due to the pain I felt. I have a magnanimous soul, but I don't know why forgetting each pain is a hard step to take.

It came rushing back to me. If you’ve ever had an unwelcome memory play on repeat in your mind, you may have wished that the movie plot for “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” was real — that you could go to a doctor’s office and simply have your painful memories erased.

If only it were that simple, right? If only it is that simple to erase painful marks of the past from your mind. If only forgetting and forgiving are both not that  vague so we can move on from the past easily. But it is not like that. Being in pain is an undying battle of suffering, hurting, and falling out of a cliff where you are uncertain what will happen to you in the button. Love is full of uncertainties, it's up to you to make the uncertainties certain.
The more I tried to stop the past from coming back, my memories keep on reliving those unhappy moments, those breakdowns and those sharp cuts I gained from risking on something I am not certain of.

Getting off on the stage as the blind closes, Nam guide me to sit back on my chair and I fix my face before the lights open.

"Freen, are you okay bud?" Noey ask.

"Let it go okay? Don't keep inside." Kade.

"We are here Freen, all you need to do is open up." Nam.

"Don't be hard on yourself freenky." Saint.

"Guys, stop it... Your making me tear up more." I whined and we all ended up giggling.

Then the host of the even stood up in front helding the mic on her hands smiling gently towards me.

"Well, that performance is impressive Ms. Sarocha, now let's go to the art competition of the—"

She never have the chance to continue what she said because one of the facilitator comes up on stage whispering something on her ear and her eyes widen in surprise as she roam her vision on the whole dress circle.

"Oh, there's someone who also wanna perform guys. Thank you for your voluntariness everyone." She announces and all eyes averted on the corner circle searching for someone the host is looking for. " Let's give a warm applause for Ms. Rebecca Armstrong."

Then my eyes widen. So she's here? The whole time? Why didn't I see her? Did she hear my song? This questions running down my head. And I facepalm myself for meantime, goodness why did I even sang that song?

"She's here?" Nam whispered. "Did you know about this?"

"No I didn't." I replied.

"Irin is here,I somehow told Irin about this event so I guess she tagged Becky along." Noey replied and we all just nodded in response.

Rebecca then slowly made her way down the pathway, her eyes never leaving mine as she take a step towards the stage. She look so freaking hot with her outfit.

Her aura looks like a gothic bad girl girl, a hottie and a campus crush

Her aura looks like a gothic bad girl girl, a hottie and a campus crush. She looks so freaking hot with her  black tank top, denim cropped jacket and her denim cut jeans that is exposing her white long legs, highlighting her thighs perfectly.

"God if Becky is not inlove with you Freen i'd literally hit on her." Heng.

"Shut up!  You hit on every girl you see that is associated with Freen." Nam. "Get yourself a girl man, not a girl who's inlove with this one here."

"Argh! Fine, but it's nice if we share though." He added so I glared at him dead on the eyes.  "Yeah yeah, i'll shut up now."

The we focus back on Rebecca who is now standing in front holding the mic as she slowly have a deep sigh.

" Hi everyone, I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong and I know this is unexpected since I didn't know about this event but here I am... Singing for the person I really wanna be mine but we can't be... Atleast, not yet." She retorted as she look at me before looking away. " So here it goes."

The lights turned dimmed as it flashes on Becky's skin. She held a guitar on her chest as she fix the chords making her sizzling hot on stage. The pores on her face is visible enough and the goosebumps on her neck is so clear that it give me the feeling that she is nervous. Really nervous.

Then she started singing...

A sad song too, like what I sang.

Somebody once told me
Don't let your heart break now
I should've listened then
Right now it kills me to think about you
I wish that I didn't care
I tried my very best
But I can't seem to forget
Didn't know it would be this hard 'cause I know
I miss you now and I wish that you were still here

Her eyes lingered on mine.  Like she was telling me a lot of whole different stories.  A story where only the two of us can unfold, a story we wanted to write but we don't know how to start. It is that story.

Do you think that there is possibility?
That we go back pretend that we're just meeting
'Cause I think maybe we should try to figure it out
So can we start over now?

Why are you asking me this Rebecca?

My heart is having doubts already if I should give in easily or no. Why do you have to be so hot and gorgeous Rebecca? Your making it harder for me to resist you. But I needed to. For now.

It's killing me to leave
But it'll hurt to stay
That's what you said when you threw it all away
I know I wasn't perfect but I was trying, oh

Do you think that there is possibility?
That we go back pretend that we're just meeting
'Cause I think maybe we should try to figure it out
So can we start over now?

I wish I didn't love you, it'd be easier
I wish you didn't turn around and say that you were done
I wish I knew what I know now
'Cause if I had known
I would never let you go

I wish I don't love you too... So we could never be this complicated.

I wish that I could take back everything that I said
I wish that I could forget about you in my head
I wish I knew what I know now
'Cause if I had known
I would never let you go
Never let you go
Never let you go

I wish I didn't love you, it'd be easier
I wish you didn't turn around and say that you need to heal
I wish I knew what I know now
'Cause if I had known
I would never let you go
Never let you go
Should've never let you go

But your not mine, but I wouldn't let you go

I gaved her a smile as she look at me intently, she was looking at me full of adoration,pain and love. Like she wanna risk it all for me at that moment, like she wanna start over it again. But I know we can't, not just yet.

She's slowly strumming the guitar and hummed.

Don't you ever let me go...
And I wouldn't let you go...

She added as she slowly put down the mic. And at that moment I wish all that she said would never be tore apart. Because I am willing to risk for her, and that's only if she do the same for me.

: Hey guys, I updated today because i'm motivated lol HAHAHA someone's making me smile though my jaw is already painful from smiling most of the day. I hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to vote 😊. Smile a lot ka.

:⁠-Petalpage