Chapter XLIV

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

_________________________________

Rebecca was so annoyed seeing Liela and Freen together that she ended up ditching her classes because she went home with her brother leaving her chemistry and anatomy subject on the line.

Freen on the other hand is busy spending time with Liela that she lost track of time as she forgot that she still has some tutoring to make so she decided to head out first the moment her classes ended.

"Nam, you take Liela to her dorm, I need to meet Armstrong." Freen cooed as she slowly gathered her things tucking it inside her bag.

"It's still so early Freen. You can go there right after we get some milk tea on our favorite tea shop." Nam responded. She missed her bestfriend so much even though she keep on annoying the other girl when they are together.

"No Nam, I need to hurry. There's a lot for Rebecca to catch up since she still has one last exam to take."

"Yeah right." Nam.

"So does that mean your not sending me home Freen?" Liela ask and disappointment is evident on her face.

"No Lie, Freen will be coming over Rebecca's, so that means your stuck with me."

"Sorry Lie, I promise I'll be the one sending you home next time. It's just that I have some plans already and I can't just ditch it over."

Liela nodded.

"Okay then."

"Hey Freen before you went out, don't forget to check the bulletin board for the exam result. Check for Rebecca's name, I think she didn't check it yet since she left early."

"The result already came out?"

"Yeah, I just walk pass through the bulletin area and the students are already gathered there. And since your heading to the girl's place then I guess it's much better if you tell her about it."

Freen nodded in response.

"Sure, i'll walk by to check if she's in." Freen replied. Beaming a smile, Freen stoop up swinging her bag on her shoulders before hugging both of the girls goodbye making her way on the bulletin board where the results are posted.

"Hey Freen!" Seng suddenly appeared on the hallways matching Freen's pace.

"Hey." She replied shortly.

"Where you going?"

"On the bulletin area. Nam told me the results of the exam already came out."

"Yeah I saw it too." Seng replied. " You checking for Rebecca's?"

Freen then nodded.

"Yeah."

"She pass." Freen was so preoccupied with her own thoughts not realizing what Seng actually told her.

"What?"

"Armstrong made it again." Seng announces but Freen was hesitant to believe him. After he lied to her it was so hard for Free to trust him again.

"If you don't believe me you can check it yourself and you can hit me at the shoulders if i'm lying."

Seng assured. Freen on the other hand didn't say a word since she walked fast over the posters looking for Rebecca's name and again the girl's name is in the very first paper.

She made it to the excellent examinees.

Freen cannot stop herself from smiling from ear to ear thinking Rebecca has improved a lot. She cannot believe that Rebecca would excel this much when all she know is Rebecca hate this subject so much. The very first time she help Rebecca give her a total headache because the girl is so stubborn and persistent making it hard for her to make her follow rules.