Chapter XVIII

Freen
Becky keep bugging me about helping her about her exam but knowing me, I won't make it easy for her. My time is highly valued and she need to beg for it.

"Come on Freen!" She whined as I keep my poker face.

"Is that how you ask me to help you? You didn't even asked me at all. You commanded me Rebecca."

"I told you to help me."

"Yeah but is that how you ask for help?" I ask.

"Fine, help me study P'Freen."

She begged. She look so cute making that cute voice as if she's a baby. But i'm still not satisfied with it.

"Put please in it. "I requested. I know she hate being commanded but she can't do anything but to beg again.

"Please P'Freen ka. Please help me study so I will pass please."

"No." I answered and I swear I saw how her eyes flicker throwing daggers at me. "Beg more."

She can't just ask me to help her. She need to work for it.

"Fine! Please Freen. Help me study please, I really need your help for me to pass. Please. Happy now?"

"That's okay. But no."

Annoyance is evident in her face. She's turning red and I know she's trying her best to keep her cool because she is the one who needed help.

"Freen!"

"I have plans tonight Becky. I need to meet someone."

"I also have plans for tonight but I cancelled it so we could study for my exam."

"Why do I feel like I am the one to blame for you skipping your plans?"

"Well because I used you as an excuse for me to skipped the plan."

"That's your problem not mine." I replied.

"Please Freen. I need your help please please please. I swear I owe you a lot." She exclaimed as she pull my arm like it's some kind of plastic that won't be fragile after. Oh God can't she see i'm so skinny that my bones my break by her actions?

"Freen please. I'll do everything for you to help me." She announce helding my slener fingers in between hers.

"Please?" She ask again.

I think for a minute as her face is scrunching up waiting for my answer. An idea suddenly pop out of my mind as I grinned shepishly and I saw the nervousness from her eyes.

"You'll do everything right?" I ask.

"Yes but don't dare make me do nasty." She replied.

"Fine, kiss me then."

She went dead silent. She was glued on her spot processing what I just said. She was sitting there, eyes on me while her mouth is hanging agape that s fly can enter at any moment.

"W-what?" She ask when she's done processing what she heard.

"You heard me Rebecca."

"No. I won't do that Freen."

Ouch. I just got freaking rejected. I don't understand why I feel disappointed being torn down by Rebecca. I felt a pang in my chest. Like something is taken away from me. Like my heart is being prick by a sharp weapon making it bleed.

"Then don't expect me to help you Rebecca. " I replied standing fixing my things and keeping the files in my hands on the folder.

"Freen please, your all I need. Please Freen."