Chapter XLV

Freen arrive at her and Seng's usual spot back when they were together earlier as expected.

She was almost asking heavens to eat her alive the moment she realized what she and Becky did.

Flashback

Becky was kissing Freen's neck passionately devouring the girl's scent when suddenly, images of her boyfriend's act first day in the morning freak her out making her pull away from Freen. She is worried about how her boyfriend will react if ever he saw her doing something like this behind her back.

She is afraid of what he will do, and she is also afraid of what he will do to Freen.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled before looking away from Freen who is fixing her crumpled shirt and sitting far away from Rebecca. " Let's just postpone our session Freen, i'm not quite feeling that well." Rebecca denied.

She was way more than fine, she just cannot stand the guilt and the shame she felt doing that to Freen. She was confused with her own feelings to the point that she's doubting what she have with Non and she's starting to compare her boyfriend to Freen.

"O-okay, if that's what you want." Freen agreed not wanting to stay any longer. She knows that the longer she stays the more the awkwardness increases. So before she would feel another heartbreak, she is given a chance to escape from it so she never push it away. "I'll get going now." She announces but Rebecca was just giving her a blank expression without saying anything in response.

Freen sigh as she gathered her things and started walking her way to the main door, part of her was wishing Rebecca will say a quick goodbye or walk her outside but Rebecca never did, adding to her disappointment. When she entered her car, she pulled her hair in dismay as she was also confused about what happened.

She fuck things up again.  But she was also confused, she was confused about what she would feel so she leaned her head on the steering wheel of her car. s

"I am trying my best to avoid any intimate affection with you and then suddenly you we're the one initiating it then the next second she make me feel like it was my fault!" Freen yelled. "I hate you Rebecca! I hate you!"

She was gripping the steering wheel tightly as she let herself calm down from her frustration. She was devastated and bewildered about the events a few moments ago.

"Stop toying with my feelings can you?" Freen whispered weakly as tears started streaming down her face. " It hurts... It hurts knowing I am just a mere distraction to you."

End of Flashback

She was sitting on one of the chairs at the Starbucks finding a comfortable position for her to sit.

"Hi Ms. Freen. It's been a while since you came here." The same waitress greeted her again. She was surprise to see the same waitress still working her in a long time. She was already working here since Freen and Seng started dating and it surprise her seeing how long this girl stayed here.

"Hey, yeah I was so busy with school." Freen replied.

"I see, the last time we saw each other was last two years ago and I bet you already forgotten my name."

Freen smiled shepishly. She really do forget the girl's name.

"I'm sorry i'm not really quite good with names. What's your name again?" She ask and the waitress smiled brightly.

"Mary."

"Oh Mary, right i'll keep that in mind." Freen retorted smiling at the waitress.  The girl then smiled at Freen in response not taking her eyes away from the girl making her a little uncomfortable.