Author's Note

:Hey guys, I hope you are doing well out there today. I hope life's treating you better as it did me. I am so happy that you are always there every step of the way I take, every chapters I post you are always there to read it right away. I'm still in cloud nine looking back  at the very first time I wrote this and I don't have any motivation to even continue working this out but now I always receive a lot of positive feedbacks making me the happiest. You always surprise me everytime I review your comments and almost all of you are still up till 3AM or 12 AM just to read my updates and it gives me a lot of encouragement to keep going. I am so happy that you are part of this improvement. I may be not the best and not as good as other writers but I will try to continue making my own piece worth reading for. I have always been someone who just wrote but never read, I don't even read my own stories because I am downgrading my own capabilities to do the work. I am not confident on my own work.  I am also a journalist at school, I wrote a lot of poems and other piece but I am really inlove with spoken poetry, everytime I perform I just post it and don't dare review it because I am embarrassed. I even deleted some of my spoken poetries because my classmates listened to it and I am so shy to listen to my voice. I will always cover my ears when they review my works but now you are here with me reminding me to keep going so I did. You always make me feel valued, love, and adored as much as I imagined it to be. You embrace me with open arms and I will also do the same for all of you. On the other hand, I want to apologize that I didn't post an update today because I was so busy the whole day and my phone was just over there being set aside so I can't really spare time to write. I am so busy in the shop, a lot of customers are coming in and out and I am transferring from one shop to the other so it's tiring and exhausting.  My feet are so numb and I can't even feel it anymore, my shoulders are also throbbing a lot so I will rest for a bit and update later today. I hope you are having a great day and also, you can always talk to me through dm's I am looking forward to talk to each one of you. Have a great day and take care of yourselves my petals, let's grow together na.🤍🌷.

: Petalpage