Chapter LXXIX

"Mrs. Ratchanon?"

Shocked is evident on my face the moment I saw Non's mother sitting on the couch of Mrs. Tanawat's office.

"You must be Freen?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." I answer nervously. Why would she show up here in inconvenience?

"Come on sit here." She beckoned me over the empty space across her and I walk there nervously. "You must be Becky's new girlfriend?"

"Yes ma'am.  I'm Rebecca's first girlfriend." I replied. I'm not new because Rebecca never had a girlfriend before. I'm the first.

"That's quite nice to hear." She replied. "I adore your relationship with her Freen, I know you love Rebecca..."

"But just know that Non also loved her Freen. With all his heart, he loved Rebecca too much to the point that he is willing to risk everything for her. Even his life."

She looked at me sadly while she utter those words.

"What do you want to tell me Mrs. Ratchanon?"

"I'm just saying that Non can do everything Rebecca asked him to do Freen. He is willing to give up everything he has for the love he have for her. How about you? How much can you lose to win Rebecca? How much will you sacrifice to be with Rebecca?"

And those questions hit me. How much can I lose to have Becky? Am I prepared enough just like how Non is for Becky? Am I ready to lose things to have Becky in my life?  If I can lose things? Until when can I risk everything for the love I have? Until when will I ever continue fighting for what we have?

But despite those questions, Rebecca's face flash in my mind and the assurance she keeps on giving me. If she can tell me those things? Why can't I do the same for her?

"I am ready to risk everything I have for her Mrs. Ratchanon. I might not be as better as Non but I can be better for Rebecca. I am not better like Non because he is lesser than the traits I have... I am much more deserving for Rebecca and I would never trade her for anything else. If the world scarred her heart enough, I will mend it for her and I would never let her suffer things alone. I am better than Non. And I have things that Non will never be compared with me." I replied and she look stunned for a second.

"Non might be wealthier than I do. Might come to a good family than I do, and might be capable of everything if he wanted to. I will still win over him. Because one thing he isn't capable of... That is winning Rebecca in times without even trying to sway her back. Having Rebecca's love and heart and as long as Rebecca still wants me. I would never make things that will push her away nor break her heart. And I will not retreat and give my love up for Rebecca just like that."

"Until when are you gonna sacrifice for your love Freen? Until someone dies?" She asked but before I can answer, the door burst open revealing Rebecca's angry face looking at Non's mother.

"What are you doing here auntie?"

"I'm just talking to Freen, Becky."

"What for? So you can asked her to leave me? So you can threat her with things? I told you auntie Non and I are over and Freen will never be over me just like I will never be over her. So please leave now auntie before I lose my respect in you." Rebecca blow before pulling my hand with her as we made our way out of the room and the students look at us cautiously as Becky pulled me harsher than the first one.

"You will never leave me Freen! Even if you break up with me right here right now I will never let you! You can't break up with me! You can't leave me Freen! Your stuck with me forever and by saying yes to me means your mine now and this day forward! Your not breaking up with me Freen, your n—".