Chapter XLVII

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

_________________________________

Freen

A lot happened after the last time I talked with Seng. He became more persistent on winning me back giving me flowers for almost everyday and leaving on love letters on my locker

He became more sweeter than he is before but as much as I love him being like that. I can't just fake something I know I can't give.  The more he push himself closer and closer towards me, the more I took a step back away from him. I don't wanna add fuel to the fire,and I don't wanna hurt someone else's feelings.

Rebecca on the other hand hadn't talk to me after what happened the last time I went to their house. She has been avoiding me for days, she even ditch her classes with me and sit on the other side of the row just go have a safe distance with me. And to say that I am hurt is an understatement, how she is behaving kills me. It kills me knowing she's slowly detaching herself away from me, it kills me that she can't see me the way I see her.

"Hey Freen!" I was startled when Liela suddenly poke my side.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I wanna spend time with you."

"But we're always together Lie."

"Still it's different when your away." She replied.

Liela was the one who always cheer me up when she notice I am sad. She's been hyperactive this days because she said that my sudden silence didn't go unnoticed and she knows something is bothering me so she tried her best keeping me at my best.

"How different is it?" I ask. She then blush in response, the usual reaction I always got when she's around me.

"It's different. I can't explain it but it is." She replied.

" Don't tell me you like me to?" I asked in a teasing way but I notice how she tense up and her eyes are everywhere but not unto mine.

"I-uh w-what are y-you talking about?" She nervously ask.

"Chill, I was just messing around." 

I nudge her over as she laugh along with me nervously.

"Seng." I paused.

"What about him?"

"Do you like him?" She ask.

I then looked away from her before sighing deeply.

" I like him." I replied.

"What!?"

"Before okay. It was before. I was inlove with him before." I added. " But we are already over Lie, why give it a shot back if it already failed in the first process? Why try again when both of us know that we both tried but one felt tired of trying.  Why walk in that same path again when we already parted ways? Trying again a failed relationship is not as easy as fastening your shoelaces, and it is much more harder if only one side feel the love anymore. We both know love won't work without two people being romantically bond, and this time I was not involve in the love string.  Nothing can pull me back again, not even his love."

"So you don't like him?"

"I don't."

"Then why didn't you pushed him away?"

"I did."

"He was just so stubborn to fight for his stand. I told him I can't love him back, I told him to stop himself but he is persistent to win me over. And I know Seng, I can't force him to do something especially when he's so ready to have it. "