Chapter LXXII

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

________________________________

Both of the girls sat happily on the couch. Both of their hearts are at ease and happy about them being together now. It's been quite a long wait for the both of them to finally make it official and just take the relationship on the next level of the stairs.

Freen cannot put into words how happy she is now that she have the courage to take the risk and try giving a chance to be with Rebecca. Never have she ever thought that she will end up like this, being inlove with the person she don't get along the most in school. And now here they are, both stuck and madly inlove with each other.

The words Seng told her left a great an engraved memory on her mind.

"Do not focus on what happened on your past Freen. Don't focus on the people who left you. Don't focus on the scars.  Instead focus on the people who stays with you and is willing to be with you no matter how complicated things get. Live for today and be better for the future. Because if you only focus on what happened yesterday, on the traumas you get and those sleepless nights you spent crying over someone who never see your worth you might lose the chance to meet the best people in your life. You might lose the given time to risk for the people who is willing to risk for you. True love waits Freen, but some people's perspective about love is letting love go and make it come back the second time around so it can be better and purify the heart. I know Rebecca won't leave you. She's too good than I am, but Rebecca is also a person Freen.  She also gets tired of waiting for someone uncertain of their feelings. So go right there and don't be afraid to play the fire, it's okay to get hurt than be safe and sound but never tried."

What Seng said made her open her eyes. His right. Rebecca is also a person who also gets tired of waiting. And just thinking about Rebecca losing the interest to wait for her clench her heart. She don't want Rebecca to lost the hope of waiting for her so she do what she thinks is right before it's too late.

Right at the moment, both  are wrapped happily on each other's arms. Both are cuddled up in the couch embracing each other. Freen's arms are drape over Becky's waist and the younger girl rest her head on the older girl's chest while bed torso is in between Freen's legs enjoying the comfort she is longing to feel for such a long time.

Freen's warmth is the only best thing she know that will ease her up

Freen's warmth is the only best thing she know that will ease her up. To comfort her when she's not okay. Feeling Freen beside her is the most favorite thing she ever feel.

"So... Are you really sure we're official now? Your not drunk right? I don't wanna be so happy right now then be miserable tomorrow." Becky asked as she was still not over the thought of Freen being her's now.

Freen laugh about how silly Becky's question is making Rebecca scoot closer while glaring at the other girl.

"Why are you so dumb? Of course we are."