Chapter LV

: Please don't forget to vote and comment down your countries so I will know where you are from.😊

__________________________________

Becky

I am currently walking on the busy streets of Chiang Mai for a planned meet with Non. He is bugging me to talk things out for the both of us and I give him a chance since he is so annoying ang he's slowly getting into my skin. As I am walking on the sidewalk, I cannot help but feel slightly nervous about this meet up. How will we face each other? Will both of us be able to accept what might we needed to keep and what we needed to let go? How will we cope up with each other's decision if that happens?  Sighing in frustration, I rubbed my neck as I walked in the Italian restaurant that highlights all Italian foods and all different dishes.

Then, out in the corner seated Non, he was wearing a black shirt that fits perfectly on his masculine broad shoulders and a glasses that settled in between the bridge of his nose.

Looking at him from afar

Looking at him from afar. I cannot help but praise his looks. He was always been praised and cherish because of his taste of style. It's inevitable that he looks good on everything he wears. No wonder we were perfectly match together. A match made in heaven, as to what people say. But sometimes heavens don't do matches, we happened to matched but we never happened to end up together. We cannot decide what would happened, we cannot force things if it's not meant to be.

He beamed a smiled towards me the moment he notice my presence over so he stood up to welcome my arrival.

"Hey." He greeted as he planted a kiss on my cheeks.

"Hey." I replied awkwardly. I don't know how to face him after everything I have done. Seeing him always reminds me of every mistakes I did. And the shadows of my mistakes always haunt my conscience.

"Have a sit." He gestured and I gladly take the sit across him.

"For you." He handed me the bouquet of white roses in his hands, and I gladly take it. It's my favorite anyway.

"Thank you."

"Your always welcome babe."

Then there goes my mind again. The moment he uttered babe makes me my mind wonder over someone else not even here. My mind flew over someone who only knows how to ignore me. And it kills me knowing that she don't want me back. Not anymore, not like the way she wanted me before.

"What do you want Bec?" He asked, but I want to get this over with.  I don't want to go round circles and make things much more harder for me. Much more harder for me, we shouldn't be fueling up the flames. I don't want to put woods on fire, so I needed to do something about this.

"Let's just get straight to the point Non." I started.

"Don't you wanna eat first?"

"I'm okay Non. Can we just... Start over where we left things out?" I asked and he nodded nervously.