Chapter LXII

: Please don't forget to vote

_____________________________________

Becky

After what happened on Freen's room, none of us talk about it right after we take our departure going to school. We drove using my scooter and all the passing minutes none of us spoke. None of us utter a word to each other. It's like we are being repress to say what we wanted to say after our conversation. Nether of us don't want to open the topic. As awkward as it is, I also didn't budge to utter a word.

Freen tightened her hug on my waist as we drove down the peaceful road towards the university. Her face nuzzled on the crook of my neck and the moment we arrive at school, I directly drop her off on the parking lot before bidding our goodbyes.

"Bec." Irin called.

"Hmm?"

"How are you?"

"Good." I replied slumping myself on the chair.

But I know Irin won't be convince when I say I am good, because she knows me better than anybody else in here.

"You know you can tell me if your ready okay?"

"Okay." I shortly replied.

I don't want to open everything for now. I wanted to be secluded only in my thoughts not wanting to welcome any more burdens at this time. My loads are too heavy, and I am not open for more..

"Do you wanna come with me at the glee club?"

"Why? What's up?"

"Well, there's this event going on in the stadium facilitate by the glee club. Freen and her friends are invited too."

"What's there to do?"

"I guess there will be this performance, I guess. It's an open mic so it's open for everyone."

My excitement to see Freen perform kicked in so I gladly agreed to come to the stadium. When we arrive there, there are already a lot of students sitting on each rows. Seems like every sit if occupied.

Then we saw two empty sits on the far side corner where it is somehow remote and the person sitting in this area won't be that visible enough for the one performing so it's a good spot for me to watch the show secretly. The moment we started barging in walking down the small pathway in between each sits, all eyes averted on my direction making me insecure about myself, making me feel like I am a murderer who is summoned by the people to be lock behind bars.

No matter how hard I try to ignore the stares, i cannot help it. I feel like there is a lot for me to solve, like there is a large missing piece on the jigsaw puzzle that I needed to solve to end this love misery. I am so afraid to risk for Freen thinking of a lot possible ways to forget what I feel about her not knowing that she is not the villain of my story. I am the villain myself.

"Here Bec, let's sit here." Irin announces pulling me down the moment we arrive at the empty sits.

"She's single now dude, I wanna ask her out."

"Armstrong is so freaking hot."

"Goddess of beauty indeed. "

"If she became my girlfriend I swear I wouldn't even know the word cheating exist."

I hear most of the students murmur. I shook off the whispering focusing on the show looking forward to see Freen perform as I leaned back on the ladder back heaving a deep sigh closing my eyes for a moment.

"Bec." I heard Irin whisper but I ignored her voice. "Becky."

"Hmm? What is it Rin?"

"They're here."