Chapter LXXX

:Hey guys, just got home after three days of being disconnected online. How are you? Everything good? Has life treating you better? I hope it does. I'm sorry for taking too long to update again but i'm back now and i'll try to update without varying a period of time. I also received an email from a said one of the manager of publisher in Webnovel encouraging me to publish my book there and earn money but i'm still thinking about it. This is the second time though i've been offered on sometimes like this and I hope it's not a fraud. Anyway, have a good day and enjoy!

 Anyway, have a good day and enjoy!

____________________________________

After the incident with Mrs. Ratchanon, we never heard from her ever again. I don't know what she's been up to but she suddenly just disappear after that talk with her the last time.

Becca on the other hand is worried about that disappearance. Not because of something else but because she knows Non's mom love him so much and is willing to trade anything in exchange for her son's happiness.

Over the time, Becca keep asking me for update her where i'm at, who i'm with or what i'm doing and I don't have any say about it because that's totally alright.  I also found it cute when Becky is the one that is jealous because her face show it all, like she wanna murder someone in a swift motion and I like to tease her by prolonging where I am and who i'm hanging out with. Especially when we are apart, often times.

"Freen." Nam's voice echoed through the office as she walks closer to my direction.

We are still at the campus finishing some paper works  and files that's been hanging for quite a while because of how busy we all are. Almost all of us stayed late every night to finish this stuff so I could submit this sooner.

And this is the time where Becky hates the most. She hates it when I stayed behind and she need to go home first so she can have enough sleep while I finish this papers.

Flashback

I am currently working on some files in my office when I heard a knock coming from the door and I told them to just come in since it's not even lock.

When the person set off face to face with me, I didn't raise my head up in acknowledgement since I don't wanna miss every moving second by lifting my head when they suddenly drape their arms on my neck making me startled.

"Are you that busy to pay attention to me?"

Becky. It was Becky. It's my girlfriend.

I directly pulled her in for a hug nuzzling my nose on her neck to sniff in her scent. But to no avail, my runny nose aren't allowing me to inhale my baby's minty scent. Her scent is my comfort zone and not having the chance to smell it sucks.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't know it was you." I replied as I ruffled her hair.

"Your so workaholic. Rest for a bit."