Chapter XVII

I run as fast as I could following where the actual heck is Freen while preventing the food in my hands to spill.

This woman really know how to get into my nerves. I swear one day I will choke her to death if she keep being like this.

I made my way on her office and I saw her there with her poker face while she's busy looking at the files on her hands.

"Here."

I put the food on her table.

"What that?"

"Food obviously."

"I don't want that."

Here we go again. How dare her telling me to come here to being her food and when it's already here she's complaining about it.

"Eat that. You said you want food and I just did my part."

"No."

"Eat that Freen! "

"I don't want to!"

She's being stubborn again. Goodness this woman if I could pull her hair out for once I guess she's bald by now.

"EAT THAT SAROCHA! It's not nice making me run over here from that food stall just to get you food! So eat that!"

"I'm not eating something like that!"

"Then throw it away! That's not my problem anymore!" I yelled. I made my way to the door slamming it shut as I leaned over because of how Freen pissed the hell out of me.

"I'M ALLERGIC TO TUNA YOU KNOW!" I heard Freen yelled.

She's allergic? Then didn't she tell me? Why do I have to interpret everything she will say? She could just told me right away.

I go back to the canteen upset because of the yelling I have with Freen. She can't just tell me to get her something and when it's already there she'll call it off. It's not funny. It's not funny to cause a burden to other people.

But you burden her with your failures Rebecca. My mind thought. P'Kade saw me approaching the table as she pat my back carefully. Maybe she notice that I am not in the mood.

"Hey N'Beck. What happened? Why do you look like your gonna swallow a person?"

I slump myself on the chair next to Irin.

"Freen pissed the hell out of me. " I replied.

"Oh so we're right. It's really Freen whom you bring food with." Nam teased but I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up P'Nam. I want to choke her to death."

"And why is that? What did my friend do to make you that angry?"

"She ask me to bring her food and when I already did she said she don't want to eat it." I replied.

"Oh that Freen. She's so bossy. But why did you obeyed directly?'

"I-i..."

"Hmmm. Something's fishy here." Toey nag back but I rolled my eyes.

"We have a deal okay." I replied. Why the hell did I even stutter when there's nothing fishy going on.

"Oh. Okay." They replied.

I stayed at the canteen until they finished eating by my mind keep going back and forth to that woman.

Did she eat already?

But she can't eat tuna.

Oh God why do I even care?