Chapter LXXIV

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

___________________________

Freen

Two Months Later...

It's been quite a long time since Rebecca and I made it official between the both of us. We are both happy and contented about what we have, about the progress of our relationship and everyday I fall inlove with her more and more.

She never failed to amaze me on her own little ways, in her own little silly jokes that aren't even that funny and in all the things she do. She never fail to make my heart flow with happiness and joy. She is everything I could ever asked for and I am not asking for more aside from being with her. She is much more of the dreams I am asking and I would never trade her for anything in the world.

Right now, I am currently not at the university since I have a new campaign to make outside Bangkok so I needed to travel again together with some of the representatives of each departments and we are al exhausted from the long trip. My neck is so painful due to my sleeping position last night, I didn't sleep so well since my mind is wandering over my girlfriend on the other side of the city.

"Hey Bud." I averted my gaze from the papers I am holding to look at Saint who slowly made his way to me.

"Hey Phi."

"Busy are we?"

"Kind of, I needed to finish this so I can report it right away." I replied.

I am currently summarizing up the events for the whole two days stay in this city so that I can report it to Mr. Widdows and the council.  It's not as easy as it may look because I need to divide the activities in divisions so that everything flows in an organize manner.

I squint my eye a little since it's been a few hours and I am still working in this one and I am a little too tired already making me yawn.

"You should rest Freen." Saint retorted.

"It's okay Phi. I can still go on."

"No you won't! I'll finish this, you should go." He insist.

Saint is like my older brother, he knows when i'm tired and when I can go for another time of doing and organizing my works. He is so protective that he don't want me to feel exhausted and will directly snatch every workloads I have so I have time to rest.

"Okay Phi, thank you."

"Sure thing. Now go and rest."

I started gathering my things and my bag before standing up proceeding to my room. The moment I set foot inside I directly spread my body on the bed having the time of the day for rest. A time where I could just lay down freely without thinking about anything else and just prioritizing my own sleep over anything else. As my back met the soft mattress, I sigh in satisfaction due to the fact that i've been missing and lacking sleep for the past few days and balancing my time along the line is quite a hard task to do. Indeed it is. But I need to have a proper time management to fulfill my own contribution to each dimensions I am in. It's like i'm stuck having the best of both world but it doesn't feel wrong right at the moment.

My phone suddenly rang signifying I got an incoming call so I directly picked it up wearing the biggest smile in my face as I hear my girlfriend's voice on the other line. The voice of the person I missed so much.

"Hey baby."

Rebecca only utter two words to me but my heart cannot neglect the euphoria I am feeling just by hearing her voice.

Her voice keeps me up whenever I feel tired and drained at the end of the day.

"Bb." I replied.

"You tired? Your voice seems like you haven't sleep for days."