Epilogue

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

_______________________________

Freen

My cheeks hurt not realizing i've been smiling the whole drive. Yes that's right, Becky and I are driving on our way to somewhere I don't ven know where. She just told me to sit back and wait for her surprise but look who's driving now.
Sit back you ass Rebecca.

Our hands intertwined with the unspoken feeling of our hearts, just the two of us with the pure moment of bliss as we traveled along cloud nine and all the dimensions of the galaxies.

My head is still over the rainbow, I can't imagine mom accepted me and Becky and I am more than happy knowing she is not going against it.

Flashback

Becky and I laid down on my bed after the long argument we had. We are lying side by side on my bed with shoulders brushing against each other, only the sound of our breaths can be heard as my eyes look at the ceiling of my room.

I cannot help but to think about the things we've been through together, the fight that we have. That was the first ever argument I have with her as a couple and I can't deny the fact that after that thing we both became stronger. Her faith in me increases as I feel the same way. I have never felt so much strong connection with her ever until now.

"What are you thinking?" Becky asked rolling over to the side to look at me.

"Nothing baby." I replied.

She scoots closer resting her head on my chest as she wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled with the gesture as I caress her back slowly pulling her closer.

"Your heart is beating so fast."

"It's because an angel is lying right beside me."

"Stop it!" She replied hitting me slightly.

"It's true." I replied. " Your the only one who makes me feel like this. Not Seng, and not someone else." I guide her hand over my chest as I let her feel my heart.

" Not even Liela?"

I pulled away for a minute after hearing her question.

"Excuse me what? Why would I feel something towards Liela? She is basically like my sister so no, I never did. We are sisters. I don't have a sibling and I feel that with her."

"Sisters your ass!" She exclaimed making me furrow my brows. " She never even saw you that way."

"What?"

"Yes."

"No way!"

"Yes way! She literally told me straight to my face that she will snatch you away from me when I hurt you again."

"Oh..." I smiled. " Is that why your afraid to hurt me because Liela will be there and your ego will be hurt?"

She pushed herself up as she glared at me.

"Not that! Of course I would never hurt you because I love you so much and I hate to give you to somebody else. Your mine Sarocha and no one can have you except me!"

I didn't even have the time to process what she said because she crashed her lips on mine making me yelp in surprise.

Her lips devoured mine in a slow rhythm as our tongue dance as it collides. I pulled her nape closer trying to feel her close as both of us exhale a horse sigh of bliss.