Chapter L

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

______________________________________

Freen ran away from the clinic letting her feet took her somewhere from where Rebecca is located. She was running and running not knowing where to go just following where her feet would take her.

She was broken.

She was hurt.

And most especially she is unfixable.

She run away like a villain she is from everything that's hurting her behind. She didn't stopped running, not even those painful thorns of the flowers that's scratching her skin in the middle of the pathway. She wanted to run away from everything until she reach a lake in the middle of the school inside the forest.

A lake she didn't even know exist in her whole stay at the university.

The moment she set foot on the side of the lake, it was in that moment that all the soreness from running kicked in. She fell on her knees that is already shaking and she can't feel her legs anymore. She kneeled down as she slowly sobbed thinking about what happened.

"Why did you used me Rebecca?" She whispered.

Her heart was aching so much to the point we're it feels like it was stab a million times back. She cannot bear with the pain she is feeling. She wanna run away with all this pain she is going through.

"It h-hurts..." Freen clutched her chest as tears stream down her face. " I-it h-hurts so mu-much B-bec."

Freen cried. She cried her heart out, she cried all the painful things she is feeling to lessen the burdens her heart is carrying but seems like the opposite happens, she never get better by crying, she never get better by pleading the pain to stop. And that what hurts her the most.

She cannot face the pain, she expected that this would happen. That Rebecca would still choose Non, but she never expected it would be this painful. She never expected that it would be this hard. She wanna run away, she want to be free, she want to go somewhere that will be healthy for her peace of mind.

But alongside all those disappearance she is thinking, she is also thinking about why she wanna run away? She wanna run away because she wanna get rid of the pain forgetting that life is full of surprises, the very nature of life is that we don't know what is going to happen from one moment to the next. Everything is in a state of flux, however much we try to pin things down and organize them. Our bodies can be damaged. We grow older, get sick, and eventually die.

People change, relationships blossom and then fade away.

We love fully. Giving in everything we can offer forgetting that we deserve much more of those that we give out. Forgetting the we also deserve the same treatment as we do to other people. We love genuinely but in the midst of all this we get hurt. Loss, disappointment, broken hearts, worries, and anxieties are all part of the package. Although we want to be happy and we don't want to feel pain and suffering, deep down we know it is inevitable. Suffering is part of life however much we don't want it and what's more, it happens to everyone. It broke everyone, it shatters everyone. That's what hurts the most.

You are the person who are there for them, but your the least person they can think of when their with somebody else.

It sucks. But what sucks most, is that people suck your heart up when all you did was avoid doing it to them.

"Why Rebecca? Why kissed me when your inlove with somebody else? Why make me feel love when your inlove with somebody else? Why do you keep on getting on my nerves like a leach you are!"