Chapter LIII

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

____________________________________

Freen

I was awoken by the rustling sound that rattle around the small cabin in the middle of the forest. It seems like something is moving around the area making me stirred myself up and stretching my body not realizing the arms that drape over my navel and the other one is under my nape. We we're spooning. Rebecca is spooning me making my heart beat rapidly in an abnormal pace.

Her nose is snuggled at the back of my head so so she can smell my minty shampoo and my perfume so I tried wiggling her away but she gets more closer and her hugged become tighter than the first one.

"Stop moving around Freen." She mumbled behind my head. "Let me sleep a little longer." She retorted. I would lie of I say i'm not enjoying the spooning but of course it would hurt my ego so I did what I think is the best solution to shoo her. I whisk her hand away but instead of moving off, she suddenly slid her slender fingers on mine trapping each of it around hers.

"Let me go Rebecca!" I cooed maintaining a cold voice. I cannot let my guard down.

"Let me sleep for a minute."

"No! You should get up!"

"Nooooo!" She wept when I pushed her off the bed.

"How did you even get here? Your on the couch last night."

"You had a fever, and also you pulled me down to lay beside you so don't blame me for that." She replied.

"I would never!"

"You just did! Look at me now, sharing one bed with you!" She teased and my cheeks heat up but I tried to ignore it.

I remember the details from last night and I swear it made me feel butterfinger flying around my stomach.

Flashback

The surroundings were already quite. No crackles outside can be heard, no sound of vehicles can be absorb on the cabin. Only the queer sound of birds chirping outside and the light sound of the raindrops falling out on the roof. I cannot sleep, I keep tossing around trying to find the comfort that would warm my body from the chills of the cold weather.

I can tell that Rebecca is already asleep, her snores tells it all. It even added to the reason why I can't sleep because everytime I close my eyes I can hear her snores and I really had the urge to cover her mouth with a pillow so she will shut up but that would kill her probably, so I didn't budge and covered my ears instead.

My body is getting weaker and weaker, I can feel how my body temperature rise up probably from the rain earlier. Goodness why are you so careless Freen? You don't want Rebecca to be anywhere nearer to you but you are too careless and now what? I groaned as I scold myself on my own carelessness. I curled myself up in a ball to soothe myself and get rid of the chills running down my body tossing around the bed when I feel Rebecca move on the couch. And since I am already so tired and exhausted, I didn't dare turned around to check, I just listened to her movements.

"Freen why are you still awake?" She asked but I didn't give her an answer. I am already so tired and I don't have the energy to talk to her, so I left her without responding.

"Freen?" She asked again but to no avail, I just curled myself up under the covers. I then wept and rubbed my shoulders to lessen up the shivers I felt and I was fighting the urge to make any noise to avoid her sleep that I ended up having a ruffled noises that sounds like I am mumbling something and I feel her footsteps getting nearer like she was making her way on the bed.