Chapter XLVIII

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

____________________________________

The commotion of the students and the chatters of each individuals flew over the whole university. The news about Non and Freen fighting over Rebecca spread quickly like wildfire.  Freen didn't give a damn about it because she left the moment she felt like she's gonna breakdown any moment and she doesn't want anyone to see her weakness.

Non on the other hand was manhandled by Saint as he is taken towards the dean's office and Saint push him forcefully on the couch and Mr. Anusirem, the dean of the architecture department looked at him disappointed.

"What did you do back there Non?" He ask as he gritted his teeth not knowing how to react in this situation. This is the second time of the week Non is reported on the dean's office for harassing Sarocha.

"She started it!" Non replied in a monotonous manner.

"As far as I know you we're never involve in the talk that happened between your girlfriend and Sarocha. Why did you suddenly pop out and started a fight?"

"I overheard there conversation. They were talking about something they need to solve and I have a hint that Sarocha did something with my girlfriend so I confronted her about it and she never denied. That's why I got mad."

"But still Ratchanon! Sarocha is a woman, and the president of this university! How dare you come to her like that!"

"Just because she is the Campus President you will give her a special treatment? Why didn't I receive that when I was still in the position?'

"Stop making yourself the victim here Ratchanon! We are not talking about you! We are talking about that poor girl you manhandled as if she has the same strength as a man!"

"You are suspended for the whole week Ratchanon! If your being a noxious for everyone especially to Ms. Sarocha, then this is your very first lesson to learn after what you did! Now get out!"

"But Mr—"

"GET. OUT!"

Non hurriedly went out but before he can even take a step farther from the office, he got pulled back by Saint with flames on his eyes and Non slightly felt frightened at the moment.

"Hurt my sister again and you'll see what I can do!"

Non nudge over his nervousness by covering it up with a smirk.

"She's not even your sister duh!"

Then Saint held his neck choking him a little.

"I know you also had a sister Non." Then Saint smirk. "Hurt my sister, and I swear you'll see how I will broke your own sister. Saint leaned closer to him making him feel more scared for his light as his breath and demeanor is a lot more colder than the first moment he spoke to him. "What goes around comes around."

Then Saint let go of Non's collar right away and the boy sprinted faster away from them.

"Where's Freen! Where is she? Is she okay? " Nam bombarded Saint with her questions making the older guy rolled his eyes at her. Yeah, Saint have that habit too since Freen do that a lot.

"She's resting on the clinic. She passed out after what happened."

"Where's Non? Tell me where that bitch is so I can kick his balls!"

Nam then stood up and was so ready to barge into the Dean's office but got pulled back by Heng.

"Stop being extra!"

"What do you mean i'm being extra? Are you blind? It's my bestfriend who got harass right there and your telling me stop being extra?"

"Chill Nam! Non is not here anymore, he was suspended for a week."