Chapter LXXXII

: Please don't forget to vote 😊

________________________________

Morning came and both of the girls are snuggled up next to each other. Rebecca's hand draped over Freen's waist while her other hand is settling under Freen's head which she used as her pillow to feel Rebecca's warmth.

Freen's face snuggled on Rebecca's neck, with unsteady breathes coming out her mouth. Soft snores and sigh of bliss is exerted from the older woman.  Rebecca tuck some strand of Freen's hair behind her air as she pulled her closer feeling Freen more.

"Hmm." Freen wept clutching Becky's chest.

"Good morning sweetheart. How's your sleep?"

"Since when did I became your sweetheart?"

"Why? Don't you like it?"

"You sound like my mom." She whined as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh really Sarocha?" Becky mocked. " The last time I check teenagers don't asked they're mother to be their girlfriend."

"Shut up love!"

"What? You started it."

" I hate it okay. Your mine. My girlfriend, my sunshine, my snuggle bear, my everything. But not a mother. That's disgusting. I mean I would never do something like that."

"Okay okay. Chill, i'm kidding."

Rebecca pulled Freen closer hugging her to her heart's desire when Freen suddenly lay on her stomach observing Becky's features.

"What?" Becky.

"Pretty." Freen commented. " But your only mine."   Freen leaned closer towards the latter's face but she is quick to cover her mouth making Freen confused.

"Why? Don't you want my kiss?"

"I didn't brush my teeth yet."

Freen smiled at Rebecca's silly excuse, she moved Becky's hand out of her mouth caressing her head before planting a kiss on her lips. They're lips collided again and it can't be denied that it always feel like it's their first time. It is magical and ethereal to have such an angel be this close to you.

" I love you." Freen exclaimed the moment she and Becky pulled away.

"I love you more."

" Wish me luck for my final exam! "  Freen looked at Rebecca in shocked. She literally forgot about that so she panic knowing she never help Becky review.

"Don't worry love. I already reviewed. I advance study."

"Really? How come I didn't know?"

"We're both busy baby. And I don't wanna disturb you with my own problems babe. But what's important is we're almost through this. Okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm looking forward to seeing your face first after the exam."

"You can count on me."

The couple snuggled close to each other after a few minutes before preparing themselves for school. Becky drove Freen home after changing so that she can get her personal belongings before going to school.

"Bye. See you later." Becky pulled over at Freen's apartment opening the door for her before guiding her out.

"I'll see you later. I love you love."

"I'm crazy about you Freen. And i'm lucky to have you by my side. " She replied planting a kiss on Freen's forehead.

Sometimes Freen's favorite part is having Rebecca kiss her and hold her like she's a fragile thing she won't wanna break. It's the way Rebecca caresses her or kiss her forehead as an assurance of her love.