Chapter XXI

Freen
I was watching the clouds from afar from the balcony of the school as the chatters of the small kids linger around the hallway.  God, I wanna be in Pathum Thani for the rest of my days but I know I am also needed back in Chiang Mai. Pathum Thani might be a remote area but I swear this is what I mean when I say I want peace.

The sun is almost setting displaying a red scattered color of the sy above. The breeze blowing my hair as it give tingles to my spine. The ground below is surrounded by small kids playing soccer and a lot more games that I never experienced when I was a kid. Well because i'm not really sporty, i'm afraid to do something I know I might be put at stake. So I never take risks. That's why now that i'm 24 even a small jumping jacks makes me scared.

*pok*pok*

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a small little girl tug my shirt as she raise her head up looking at me so I bent down on her level and smiled at her gently.

"Hey there. What can I do for you?" I ask. The little girl smiled showing me her cute little dimples and her blue eyes sparkle. She might be Caucasian. Her little brown hair are cascading through her shoulders as she smiled sweetly at me.

"I just wanna say your so pretty." She giggled. I pinch her cheeks that is so plump like it was some kind of fluffy bears. She looks exactly like Rebecca.

"You remind me of someone." I whispered as I tuck some of the strands of her hair on her ear.

"Who is it?" She ask.

I paused.

"Someone I know at school. She look exactly just like you. You're both Caucasian. Are you halfblood?"

"Yes, i'm half german." She answered.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Patrice. Elionnah Patrice Norman. I'm 8 years old." She answered.

I smiled at her as I gently ruffled her hair earning a cute little groan from her as she shoo my hand away.

"I need to go now Phi. Bye." She was about to run off but I pull her hand in mine making her stop and stumble a little bit backwards.

"Sorry. But what should I call you Elionnah?"

"Patrice." She smiled before pulling her hand and running away.

"Patrice. What a nice name." I mumbled. Wait what? Patrice and Patricia. Well both have the same name and the same Caucasian look. God, how could I try to have a break from that woman when someone nout here is a mini version of that Patricia I know.

"Hey Freen. What are you doing here?" Nam asked as she slid her way beside me. "And why are you smiling like that? You look like an idiot."

I glared at her.

"I run over a small kid... She was so adorable." I replied.

"Oh baby fever must be. You should get yourself a baby first." I smacked her head making her groan in pain as she rub the back of her head.

"It's not baby fever. I didn't even have a strong desire of having a baby. She was just so adorable and lovable. Stop being dramatic."

"Fine fine. Now tell me about this small kid that got you smiling like that."

"She has brown hair. Blue doe eyes, sharp pointed nose and is almost looking like an angel.  She's also halfblood. She reminds me of—"

"Becky. Yeah I know right." She replied cutting me off. "Brown hair while Becky's pink, pointed nose, brown doe eyes and is having that Caucasian features. Yeah that's Becky. And that girl your talking about must be Caucasian too right?"