Jihope

A J-hope x Jimin story...

"Okay! Then the music would start and the rest of the members would go on stage!" our dance instructor said.

We are practising for our MAMA special stage which is coming in two days. It was one of the few rare opportunities where we can perform overseas and probably use this chance to visit Hong Kong. 

"That's the end of today's practice, you guys did a great job!" Mr Son bid us goodbye.

V: OMG I still can't believe we are gonna perform with all these sunbaes!! Like Block B, Infinite and EXO!!

Suga: There goes Taehyung, switching into his fanboy mood.

Jin: I bet he misses his mom, Baekhyun ㅋㅋ

Everybody was discussing about MAMA except for a gloomy guy who is sitting in a corner quietly - Jimin.

"Hyung! Why are you so quiet today?" Jungkook immediately questioned him as he hung his arm over his hyung's shoulder.

Finally noticing the unusual Jimin, the other members started to crowd over him.

"Jimin ah, are you feeling unwell?" J-hope went up to touch his forehead and his arms.

"Aniyo," replied Jimin.

RM: Jimin... You're really acting weirdly today.

Jin: Namjoon's right! Just tell us what's bothering you.

Jimin: It's just that...I'm not confident showing my abs on such a famous and huge award ceremony. I mean, there would definitely be a lot of people watching from all around the world...

Suga: Are you feeling stress?

Jimin: Ne hyung.

Jin: Jimin ah, don't worry too much. Treat this as an opportunity to promote yourself and Bangtan to the whole world.

Jungkook: Ne, didn't you already showed your abs during our No More Dream and We Are Bulletproof performance? Just treat that as a normal performance and relax hyung!

Jimin: Argh!! I don't know! I'm afraid that...what if they react negatively? What if I made a mistake on stage? What if I fail to rip my shirt properly?

Jimin, who was overwhelmed by so much pressure, hid his head between in knees and started scratching his head. All the other members were very worried about him - especially J-hope.

After a few minutes of silence in the dance studio, their manager came up and ordered them to head back to their dorm to rest as they would be departing to Hong Kong early the next day.

"Jimin? Aren't you going with us?" RM asked.

"Aniyo hyung, I think I should stay back and practice more," Jimin forced out a smile and bid them goodbye.

Thinking that he's all alone in the dance studio now, Jimin played the background music for his solo dance and put on an old singlet. The thought of the real performance made him nervous, but that also made him want to work even harder to do Bangtan proud in front of the whole world.

*ripping sound* The half-naked idol pant heavily and collapsed on the floor.

"Wow! Not bad!" A voice sounded from the door. It was J-hope, leaning against the door frame, holding two bottles of energy drink.

"Hyung, I thought you went home with the guys?" Jimin quickly sat up embarrassingly.

"Nope, I just went down and bought some drinks for us! We still need to practice for hours," J-hope replied with a smile, throwing one drink to Jimin.

"We?"

"Ne! You and I are gonna spend the night together here."

"Oh, that sounds a bit..." Jimin's voice trailed off. 

J-hope sat beside Jimin and smiled. "Why are you blushing? Your cheeks are all red!" he asked as he squeezed younger's cheeks.

"Aniyo hyung, it is because I'm exhausted," Jimin lied. In actual fact, Jimin was embarrassed due to the fact that he was half-naked in front of his hyung. It should be normal for guys to be naked in front of each other, but not in front of his crush, for Jimin's case. Jimin had a huge crush on his hyung, but a gay relationship isn't that right, especially for idols.

Jimin quickly wore a jacket and zipped it up to the top.

"I think I'll have a shower first!" Jimin said, trying to hide his flustered face from his hyung.

"Wait!" J-hope called out, "why are you running away the moment you saw me?"

"A-aniyo hyung."

"Then why are you even bathing when we are still gonna practice later?" J-hope raised his eyebrows and looked at his dongsaeng suspiciously. 

"I'm just...not ready to stay in the same room with you hyung."

"Yah Park Jimin, what's wrong with you today? Don't we always practice late till the night?"

"But now when I'm half naked..."

J-hope paused there and looked at his dongsaeng's body. "Oh yea," he smiled embarrassingly. 

"This is awkward," Jimin scratched the back of his neck and scrambled away. 

"Yah, Jiminie! Don't run away from me!" J-hope held onto Jimin's wrist and pinned him against the wall.

J-hope slowly shortened the gap between him and Jimin as he wiped Jimin's sweat that was on his forehead. The younger one was definitely nervous, but yet excited to see what is gonna happened next.

"Let me see if your abs is ready for the public," J-hope smirked.

"Huh?"

"I don't think I can control myself anymore."

"Hyung..." Jimin moaned as J-hope zipped his jacket, to reveal Jimin's chocolate abs, the abs that killed many fangirls.

Every movement of J-hope's fingers made Jimin shivered. He tried to control his emotions but unfortunately, his boner gave him away. Jimin wrapped his arms around his hyung and bit his lips.

"Can I confess something?" J-hope whispered. 

"Sure."

"Everything when you rip those shirts, I always have the urge to drag you somewhere and just f*ck you hard."

"Then why didn't you do it hyung?"

"I scared I will hurt you."

"Try me hyung, and let's see who is the one who cannot walk tomorrow," Jimin smirked. 

With that, J-hope started by just gently pecking Jimin's lips. But it escalated to a more rough and passionate one as both tongues were exploring each other's mouth and slowly to the neck area.

The make-out session made the two idols all exhausted, yet blissful at the same time as they finally confessed their love to each other. The newly-formed couple put on some clothes and prepared to return back to their dorm, holding hands of course.

Hey!! Sorry I didn't focus too much at the make-out session as I really suck at writing that part. I'll try to improve :D

Hope that y'all enjoy the story and remember to vote!!