Vmin

A Jimin x V story...

"Oh no!" J-hope shouted.

Everybody in the dorm rushed over to where J-hope was and looked at him curiously.

"Where's V?" J-hope whispered.

"He's bathing," the maknae answered which made J-hope heaved a sigh of relief.

"Palli, you haven't told us what's wrong!!" Suga complained.

J-hope showed his phone to all the members. It was a ALLKPOP website with the headline, "BTS's V criticized for being inconsiderate toward Big Bang and EXID on 'M! Countdown'"

"What?!?" Everybody shouted at the same time.

RM: How could this happen?

J-hope: I'm not sure too, it came out a few hours ago.

Jin: I think it's on the day we won first place at MCD.

Jimin: Why must the reporters and netizens turn such a joyous occasion into something so hurtful to Taehyung?

Jungkook: So what now hyung?

Suga: I suggest that we keep him hidden from V.

Jimin: But he would find out himself sooner or later.

Suga: At least let him be happy for a few days, or probably for a few more hours. While in the meantime, we'll talk to the manager and discuss how are we gonna settle this.

RM: Sounds good.

"People, I'm done!" V walked out of the bathroom, with only a towel wrapping his lower body. The other members were shocked but quickly welcomed V with a fake smile. V, who doesn't seem to know anything yet, went to the kitchen and munched on an apple.

Suga sent eye signals to the members, telling them to stick with his plan. Everybody nodded and they proceeded with step 1, make V happy. Jimin was the first to make the move, calling V, "Taehyung ah, wanna play video games? I bought a new one yesterday!"

In a split second, V quickly dashed to the living room, now well-dressed, exercising his fingers, prepared to beat Jimin. The others heaved a sigh of relief and went back to their rooms, after witnessing the smile on V's face.

It was soon night time and everybody went to sleep. Little did they know what happened to V when they were asleep.

Jimin, who had the habit of going to the toilet at night, woke up. He went to the kitchen to find that the kitchen light was on. He clearly remembered that he was the one who off it before he went to bed. Sensing something amiss, he quickly dashed into V's room. Something that he hoped that never happen actually happened - V was missing.

After a few seconds of shock, Jimin waked all the members up and explained to them what had happened. Without a word, RM walked towards V's bed and found his mobile phone lying on the bed. He unlocked the phone to see the Allkpop article.

"Taehyung read it," RM said in a calm tone.

Despite all their efforts to keep the news from V, he still managed to find it. As the leader of the group, RM drew out a plan. Jimin, Jungkook and J-hope were tasked to look for V around the neighbourhood; Suga and RM would make a trip back to V's hometown; while Jin would inform their manager and stay in the dorm, hoping that V simply just went out to buy some things.

Everybody listened to the leader and executed their mission. It was a good sign that V did not pack his luggage and leave the dorm for good, but not bringing his mobile phone along makes it difficult for the members to locate him at 3 am in the morning.

"Taehyung ah!"

"Where are you?"

"Please do not do anything silly!"

Jimin searched everywhere for V, praying hard that V is safe. "Park Jimin, cool down and think carefully where could he be," Jimin slapped himself twice and wiped the tears in his eyes.

"The Beach!"

V would always visit the beach when he's feeling down. He went there when he was criticized by Bang PD during the monthly evaluation, he went there when his song was not selected to be put in the album. And during all these events, Jimin would always be beside V, consoling him and cheering him up - and he would also do that this time round.

From far, Jimin could see a familiar shadow, sitting on the beach, hugging his knee.

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted by the younger one doesn't seem to hear him.

"I'm so glad I found you!" Jimin cheered as he sat down beside V. V looked up to see his best friend, and broke down into tears.

"Don't cry, everything will be alright!" Jimin patted V's back and V cried in heart out in Jimin's arms.

V looked at Jimin, with his eyes all red due to excessive crying. "Jimin, what should I do now? I really didn't mean anything bad. I was just super happy when I heard we got first place. I really did not expect to receive so many negative feedbacks. I'm sorry, I caused so much hatred towards Bangtan."

"Pabo, it's not your fault. The anti-fans and netizens are the ones who created this news out of nowhere. But this is not gonna affect Bangtan or our friendship. No matter what the netizens say about you or Bangtan, just remember, I'll always be by your side, protecting you and loving you. We will face the consequence together, as one. No hurtful comments can hurt us as long as we stay strong together, we'll survive this crisis because we are Bulletproof." Jimin smiled, as one tear dropped from his right eye.

Remembering that the others members are still looking for V, Jimin quickly fished out his phone and replied in their Kakao talk chat group, "I found Taehyung, he's fine now!"

Turning to look at each other, the 95-liner hugged as tight as possible, all fired up to deal with all the problems ahead of them later that day.

Hi!! I know this isn't that 'romantic' as usual but I'm also very upset at how anti-fans and netizens bash my dear alien. This incident would inevitably cause some trauma for V and BTS, which cause them to not be able to express themselves 100% on television. But at least they overcame the negative comments asap :D