Jihope

A Jimin x J-hope story...

"Hyung...what are we doing here?" Jimin asked as his toes sink into the soft sand as he strolled along the beach.

"Erm...I don't know...just suddenly wanna spend time with you."

"Will we get caught?"

"Who knows? But that's not important for now."

Jimin smiled and recalled what happened one hour ago...

Flashback 

"I'm out!" Suga shouted across the living room. His hair was half-wet, with a white towel hanging on his shoulders, "who's next?"

Jungkook, who can't stand his sweaty body no more, immediately raised his hands and dashed for the toilet. 

"Kookie, wait for me!!" Taehyung exclaimed as he followed behind the maknae.

"No hyung, not today!"

Despite rejecting him verbally, Jungkook still let his hyung in, and what followed was bickering that could be heard even from the kitchen.

"Sigh...these two couple," J-hope shook his head as he sank into the sofa with a bottle of coke in his hand.

Jimin, who was resting on the sofa, immediately froze when his hyung extended his hand onto his thigh.

"You don't look tired, chimchim," J-hope whispered into his ear.

"I guess so."

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"But the other members..."

"Don't worry, the others are probably either sleeping or bathing, nobody will know..."

"Okay then."

End-of-flashback

And now, the duo are on a beach, strolling while enjoying the sea breeze. There wasn't anyone, which was normal as it's like 2 am in the morning. Jimin ignored the strong glaze his hyung was giving him, and purposely looked elsewhere to avoid awkwardness. 

"Wow, the sky is so beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

Jimin was taken aback by that compliment, but managed to flash a smile as a reply. He tried to speed up his walk but was slowed down by the contact of their hands. J-hope took the initiative to interlock their fingers, grabbing it tightly that Jimin couldn't reject. 

Now, Jimin was the one stared at his hyung deeply; while J-hope was the one avoiding eye contact, trying hard to hide his sneaky smile.

Jimin tightened his grip, and chuckled. They unknowingly swing their hands as they walked along the endless beach. 

Jimin observed every features of his hyung in silence, as he recalled how it all began few months ago. 

J-hope was the one who started asking Jimin out in secret. Initially, Jimin thought that it would be a normal 'friends sneak-out session' whereby they munched on food when they're not supposed to especially dieting Jimin. However, not-so-dumb Jimin realised that the situation wasn't as simple as he thought. It was actually secret dates  - as named by J-hope. 

And like how it sounds, the "dates" between the two were filled with skinship, like holding hands and intertwining their fingers. Jimin wasn't that uncomfortable with those actions; but when he saw couples in dramas doing the same things, he knew something between them was not right. 

"It isn't normal for guys to hold hands" was what he thought, but then, every time when J-hope held his hand in public, or even in front of the members, he didn't mind at all.