Yoonhope

A Suga x J-hope story...

"Haish..." Suga went into the studio and let out a big sigh.

J-hope, who was making songs, turned around to see a depressed hyung. Without a word, Suga simply sat down onto the sofa with his hands covering his face.

"What happened hyung?" J-hope rolled his chair towards Suga.

"I got rejected again :( "

"You mean for the song you just created? 'Look here (여기봐)'?"

"Ne."

"Wae?"

"Well, PD nim said that it lacked of feeling. He 'did not feel the strong urge of a guy wanting the girl'. And he wanted me to improve on it," Suga explained.

"Wow! I didn't know PD nim is so into this BGR (boy girl relationship) kind of thing," J-hope joked, trying to cheer his hyung up.

Seeing no changes in his hyung expression, J-hope continued, "Hmmm, maybe I can help you to improve!".

Before Suga could reply, J-hope swiftly took the thumbdrive in between Suga's hand and insert it into the computer.

And hence, both idols listened to the entire song quietly.

"The background music is nice!" J-hope exclaimed.

"Well, that was made by Namjoon. I attempted to write the lyrics but seems like it's a failure. I think I should give it to the professionals."

"Aniyo hyung, don't give up hope! We can improve on it together!" J-hope smiled, which made the older one chuckled too.

"So, to begin, what's your inspiration when writing the lyrics?" J-hope asked, now seating beside Suga on the sofa.

"Well, it's about a guy who wants his lover to look at him and be attracted to him."

"Hmmmm, maybe you should describe more on the female's part!" J-hope suggested.

"But the other party isn't a girl," Suga whispered to himself.

"Mwo? Can you repeat hyung? I didn't catch that."

"Ani, it's nothing. Let's continue," Suga quickly change the subject.

At first, I was only curious as I started to show interest in you.
Holy shit! That's right, even if you ignore me, the time that I fall for you for a minute.
We suit each other quite well, right.
Without you, I'm a Seoul city that's lost its light.
A day without you is a one-man tragedy.

"Hyung, I got a question..." J-hope asked, now a little depressed.

"Mwo?"

"Are you experiencing such thing now? Like...do you like anybody now?" 

"...Aniyo!" Suga lied, "Why did you ask that?"

"The lyrics...you sound like you are going through it now...and, it's kinda relatable."

"Mwo? You like someone now?"

"Err...ne," J-hope confessed. Waiting for his dongsaeng to elaborate more, Suga simply kept quiet and stared at him.

"The first thing when I heard the song was 'Wow, it's like describing my current situation'."

"Tell me everything Hoseokie."

"Erm...well, I do not know when this special feeling towards him started, but these days, whenever I see him, my heart rate increase and I'm even getting more cautious of how I look in front of him. I want to confess to him so badly." J-hope said.

"Wait a minute, the person you like is a...he?" Suga asked.

Cursing himself inside for saying everything out, J-hope simply replied with a short "Ne".

"Eh...well, then maybe you should confess to him!" Suga encouraged his dongsaeng by putting up a fake smile. But within him, it was breaking apart. He's actually supporting his love to confess to another person, what's wrong with him?

"I just did," J-hope said softly, but Suga heard it.

"Ne?!?"

"Huh? I didn't say anything."

"Don't lie, I heard it. You said 'I just did'..."

"Then why did you pretend not to hear it hyung?"

"I was just trying to confirm what you said."

"Nothing, I said nothing."

"Aniyo!! I'm pretty sure you said you like me."

"Mwo yah!! You're thinking too much hyung!! I...I..."

"Just admit Hoseokie. Aren't you curious what I'm gonna reply?"

"No, not at all. I don't wanna be rejected. I'm not ready for it yet."

"But what if...it's not a rejection?"

J-hope froze there upon hearing it. He gradually lift up his face and looked at his hyung in shock. He blinked his eyes repeatedly to make sure he wasn't dreaming. 

"I guess you're waiting for me to confess first, right?" Suga chuckled. 

"Huh?"

"I like you too Hoseokie."

"Huh?"

"I like you, Jung Hoseok."

"Huh?"

"Shuddap, I'm too lazy to repeat myself thrice okayyy!"

"I mean, huh? What is this all about? Are you seriously confessing to me hyung? I mean- am I dreaming?"

Suga did not say anything, instead, he held J-hope's face with his both hands and close up the gap between the lips of the two guys.

Both lips were trembling, yet thirsty for more. Slowly, Suga extended his tongue and asked for entrance to his dongsaeng's mouth.

"The song was also writing about you," Suga smiled as he pushed J-hope flat down on the sofa. 

"Serious?"

"Erm...I was thinking about you while writing."

"Heol!! I'm gonna ask PD nim to accept it then, and make it our next comeback song!"

"Up to you."

With the older one on top and the younger one at the bottom, Suga extend his left hand under the younger's shirt while the other hand grabbed his face.

The French kiss lasted for eternity to them. They just hoped that they could do this all day long, exploring each other's mouth, making love.

"Yoongi hyung..." J-hope moaned.

"I promise to be gentle with you," Suga bit his lips before unbuckling J-hope's jeans.

Author's Note
ㅋㅋ This is actually my most shipped couple!! Thank you for all the support ♡♡ I will try to update more frequently so please VOTE!!!