Vmin

A Jimin x V story...

V's POV

"Jiminie!! Can't you just help me buy a drink??" I whined.

"Aniyo, Taehyung ah, I need to get my makeup done now."

"But I'm thirsty!!"

"You're doing just fine, why can't you buy it on your own?"

"I just want somebody to accompany me down to the caferia."

"Ask someone else then."

"Nobody is free now!! Kookie and Jin hyung are sleeping, while the rapper line are writing lyrics. You're the only one Jiminie!"

"But I'm also busy too. Just go down by yourself Taehyung, be quick or not we're going to perform soon."

I pouted, but that jamless guy simply ignored it. Feeling hurt by Jimin's rejection, I went to his wallet and took out a 10 bucks note, "so much for rejecting me friend."

And so, I sneaked out of our waiting room, without manager hyung's permission. As I make my way down to the caferia, I encountered many artists and Music Bank staffs for which I greeted them with a 90 degrees bow.

Wanting to spend some alone time, instead of taking the lift down, I took the stairs. Indeed, there wasn't a single soul to disturb my peaceful alone time. I looked at the 10 dollar note I was holding and tried to imagine what would Jiminie do if he finds it out.

"Should I buy some food for the members? Aniyo! Manager hyung will know that I sneak out if that's the case. I should just buy a drink and finish it before returning back."

However, while having this monologue here, I heard this annoying sound which interrupted my thoughts. This buzzing sound kept going on beside my ears and the moment I turned to look at it, I had a shock of my life. It was a bee!! Not that yellow-black strip honey sucking bee, but a big unfriendly one. We made eye contact, and naturally I ran away as fast as I could from it.

Unfortunately, the buzzing sound still followed me. I fastened my pace and the next thing I know, I stumbled upon my leg and tumbled down the stairs. Luckily it was only a few steps but I swear I couldn't feel my legs for a second.

I looked at my surrounding once again, heaving a sigh of relief after noticing that the bee is now gone. But...my leg is the problem now. I tried to stand up but I can't. My right foot wasn't feeling normal. It felt weak and numbed.

Without hesitation, I took out my phone and speed-dialed number 1.

"Jiminie ah, I need your help!!"

"Wae yo? I just finished my make-up."

"That's great! I just fell down from the stairs and I can't get up."

"Mwo?!? Where are you now?"

"Level three staircase."

"Arraso, I'll come now!!"

Indeed, within a minute, Jimin had flew down by my side. He looked at me with a worried look as he tried to help me up. However, the pain at my right ankle had became worse.

Cautiously, Jimin rolled up my pants and took off my shoe. To our horror, there was a big purplish-red spot at my ankle. "Ouch!" I groaned when Jimin tried to touch it.

"What do we do now Jiminie?"

"Tell manager hyung of course!!"

"Andwae! He would know that I sneaked out to buy food."

"But...your leg is seriously injured now!"

"Aniyo, it'll be fine in no time. And...we still got a performance today."