Yoonjin (I)

<<Long story alert!>>

A Suga x Jin story...

"Hyung!" RM called out from behind before hooking his arms around Jin, "wanna hang out after work today?"

"Nah, I have plans."

"What plans?"

"Errr..."

"Don't tell me...you're going to his house again?"

"Ne."

"You have been going his house ever since he left, tidying and packing his house like a maid."

"Shut up Namjoon, you don't understand."

"Yea, I don't understand. He's gone for two years and you're still hoping that he would return? Wake up hyung, Yoongi is not gonna come back anymore."

And that was the end of their conversation. Yes, Namjoon was a nice co-worker. He is smart, helpful but sometimes, he's just too insensitive. 

Punctually ending his work at 6pm, Jin went down to fetch his car before driving off to that usual place.

Pressing the password on the door like it was his house, he took off his shoes and entered the two-storey house. The place was neat, of course, he came here to clean every single day. But still, as usual, he would feel that dust is accumulated during his absence and begins to spring clean the house again. 

Finally settling the house, he went into the kitchen and transform that dead fish in the refrigerator into an aromatic dish. He laid the dishes out nicely, and placed two sets of utensils, one in front of him, one opposite him. 

Dinner time flew pass in silence. And Jin was satisfied. Clearing the bowl of rice opposite him that was never touched, he smiled and carried everything to the kitchen. The sun had long set and it was darkness outside. Jin switched on a small lamp in the living room, before opening a bottle of wine. 

Walking to the music player, he turned it on. There's only one song - Let Me Know - on repeat. 

That was Jin's routine every single day. Ever since Yoongi left, wrong, to Jin, Yoongi did not left at all, at least in his heart. Getting off from work and proceeding straight to Yoongi's house, staying there until 10 before going home. He had been doing this even when Yoongi was still around, at least back then, the house would not be so quiet. 

Yoongi wasn't the type that talk a lot, but Jin can miraculously make him talk. Despite seeing each other every single day, they still had tons of stuff to talk about. Yoongi was the heir of the company and Jin was just a clerk; but it doesn't matter to them. Their relationship was a secret, but it doesn't matter to them. Meeting Yoongi seemed that the best thing that ever happened to Jin, until one day...

Yoongi disappeared. 

Some said that he went to work overseas, some said he went to travel around the world. Some said he migrated to other countries, while some even said he had cancer and had to receive treatment overseas. Nobody knows what actually happened, including Jin. 

Unlike others who long forgot about Yoongi's presence, Jin still had a tiny hope inside him, hoping that Yoongi would return. One year passed, and now two years, his hope was diminishing but he refused to admit it. 

It was a typical day for Jin. As usual, he would buy two cups of americano, for him and Namjoon, and reach his workplace at 9 am sharp. He did not style his hair today, probably too tired rushing his work till midnight yesterday. He thought it would be a normal day like every other, until he saw Namjoon running frantically towards him...