J-kook

A J-hope x Jungkook story...

"No way guys, I'm not gonna go in!!" J-hope cried as he stood rooted to the ground.

"It's nothing hyung, it's just a haunted house!" Jungkook encouraged.

"How is it 'nothing'? I bet I'm never gonna come out alive if I ever step inside..."

"But you promised us already hyung," V whined, "you said that seven of us could visit this haunted house during Halloween and you're not suppose to back out!"

The seven guys of Bangtan were standing at the entrance of the Haunted House, looking at the shivering J-hope who refused to budge. 

"Hopie hyung, even I dare to go, it's nothing really!" Jimin cheered but it seems to be not much of a use. 

While J-hope's three dongsaengs were persuading him to join them, RM had already bought seven tickets without consulting J-hope for one last time. Suga was sitting at a bench resting as he was tired of waiting for J-hope; while Jin secretly went to a convenience store near buy to get some snacks.

"Are you guys ready?" the leader asked and everybody had smiles on their faces except the scary cat. 

RM continued, "It would be estimated one hour journey and there's no way out once you get in. If anyone of you get lost inside, we'll have to meet again at the exit. So...Jimin and J-hope, I advised you to hold on to somebody just in case." 

"Oh no! It's one hour! My soul would be suck off before I could get out in one piece!" J-hope said anxiously, not even attempting to hide his wobbly legs. 

Jimin, on the other hand, immediately went beside V, forcing V to accompany him. "You're not gonna leave that place without me Taehyung."

J-hope, too, found someone to protect - the mighty golden maknae. Jungkook is the bravest among the other members and was the most excited one to get into the haunted house. "You got to get rid of all the ghost that comes in our way Kookie!" 

Laughing at how afraid their two dongsangs were, Jin and Suga led the way and soon they reached the start of the haunted journey. 

"Okay let me say this one last time," RM ordered, "It's not easy for us to find any lost sheeps on the way and thus we can only find them at the exit. If anyone of you are too afraid to continue, you will just have to use the emergency exit only for the last resort."

Everybody nodded their heads and split into their groups - RapJinGa, Vmin and J-kook. The three groups went in different direction to make the journey even more interesting.

J-hope had his fingers interlocked with Jungkook's as they walked slowly into the darkness. The eerie background music made the atmosphere even more tense and fade shouts could be heard every few minutes. 

"I can't see anything Kookie!"

"Don't worry hyung, follow the instructions given and use the walls to guide you through."

"But I can't feel anything wall!!"

"That's because you're standing in the middle of a random room hyung."

"A RANDOM ROOM? When did we get this far? Is there gonna be any ghost popping out anytime?"

"Well, we will know once we move forward."

And as expected, a ghost suddenly jumped out from a closet which caused the two guys to cringe. "AHHH!" J-hope shouted as loud as possible, innocently thinking that this would scare the 'ghost' away, "GET OFF ME!"

"Don't worry hyung, he's gone. You survived one of it!"

"What?!? How many  are there?"

"We'll know after going through all of them!"